LewdFool

Apr 28, 2021
is there any way to get the dildo mold later in the game? i didn't know i had to do it first week of the game

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
also while i'm here, I wanna state that I miss the white haired Brenda design, she should have just been a new goth girl character tbh. The old story was was alright, Im guessing some people hated it cuz she had a crush on another guy even though it was constantly hinted that she liked you, just to be like "I dont really like you like that" which was definitely a slap in the face, but changing her design from being a plain nerdy girl, to an alternative girl was so good. I love corruption/transformation plots, I could have sworn Jason could crossdress before, or maybe im misremembering

CCCPPPHHH23

Dec 31, 2023
我遇到了一个bug,这个女孩卡在我面前,修改器无法修复,很多地方都进不去。请帮忙修改一下,谢谢

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
is saturday night quest even doable,i did it with sarah at kingstown open and there is no marker to drop her off

fuckfuckfack

Jun 9, 2020
Also got stuck on the daisy quest by accident I picked up more than 2 boxes at the same time when loading up the burritos and the event wouldnt trigger anymore

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone know if there’s like a gallery of old images that have been removed. Just like to save them. That scene of Sarah bad ends in the party seemingly has disappeared without a trace haven’t seen it anywhere online.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes