joao17

Aug 3, 2020
anyone know how to fix the bug at the end of sandra questline it triggers my ocd not finish it, it lock on hat image permanentily

colortyrant

Feb 9, 2018
Hey guys, I tried to search the thread, but could not find an answer. Does the carol date bug, that when you start the date, it takes you to a sex scene, have a solution?

Dec 12, 2019
Welp, i tried bypassing some bugs, like being stuck at the race (reloading from earlier fixed that) and simply ignoring Sandra's anal scene to avoid that bug, and while Tyna's quest scenes have activated several times, that seems to not have caused issues (yet)

But i really cant do jack shit about how after helping Markcus there are cops all over the city who give instant game overs, even after i completed the related quest. So uh help would be appreciated.

p4cXender

Aug 19, 2020
View attachment 3960001 View attachment 3960001
I'm at this dead end, where I have to find Dr. Robson's computer.
First look in all the places there are, in the living room, the kitchen, in the bathroom and in the living room, after you don't find anything you go to the living room and wait for the timer to finish, when it finishes you go to the kitchen and the story will continue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: StarMan69

p4cXender

Aug 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to activate the mission to make the mold of the character's penis? Because I'm missing several scenes for not having it active, what should I do?

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I found a solution
After the time is up
Go back to the kitchen and exit again
Try again
That's how it works, thanks. When time runs out and it's almost over, you have to be in the kitchen then the character moves to the door but nothing happens, but when we go back to the kitchen the character starts talking there :)

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes