Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
See your save attached
so, what should i do?? and start a new game again?
I would, cause I miss tons of sex scenes. Or you can use the pc cheat mod and turn it on. Regardless, this wouldnt make you see the scenes you miss, but ensure you see future scenes

@Symphony of the Night
Sir , need help . after chinese mafia story , BUG in " go to school " .
Thanks !
See your save attached
Symphony of the Night After leaving Olenka in her room, i'm still walking with Ivanna as the leader and the MC following her. even after downloading the bug fixes
See your save attached
Symphony of the Night
i have the same problem as TheCockxxx69
I cant progress the game after the chinese mob mission. It just tells me to go to school
Thank you!
See your save attached

Reactions: voyage82

joao17

Aug 3, 2020
i posting this in the case if somebody have problem unlocking the dildo mold quest from alexx
if you have problem to unlock it it mean tha you are using the cheat, in that case my warning is don't mendle with the time function till week 3 for safety, if you play the game as intended for the first week you will see a scene where alexx and the mc have a spice time by their phones, in that scene the order for the options is kisses tits lick and fuck, if you did all this and keep going till saturday mornig when you left the house you will recive a call of alexx telling you to go to the sex shop to have a dildo tailor made, the cashier will ask if you wanna sell the rights of the mold for 200, say yes and done, now finish the second week to garantee that you don't screw with anything else end go nuts from the 3th week foward

Reactions: p4cXender

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
can't date carol.
Breaks game, puts you in the middle of sex with lucy and drops you at the new home

and marble loses her pictures after the 3rd race

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
create a new save and go the first 2 weeks without use the cheat
It has said countless of time to never teleport while inside a building. So the fault is on players who do this. In fact I think the game locks the phone now for that quest now. Something which wasnt in the past. Regardless, players should know better.

Does anyone know how to activate the mission to make the mold of the character's penis? Because I'm missing several scenes for not having it active, what should I do?
The quest triggers outside your old house on Saturday. As I said many times and should be obvious to many players, DO NOT teleport while inside building. This is if you are using the cheat mod.

Reactions: p4cXender

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I have a question because I'm doing something wrong, I mean dates. To start a date with Carol for example I have to call her by phone, right? Or do I have to do it differently, however when I call her I don't have a date but I move to a new house (which I haven't discovered yet) and I have sex with my sister there.

SkyLineIS

May 27, 2020
Symphony of the Night I got the same problem with Sandra's anal scene. After the sex scene, I got stuck. Also, the bookface tells me to visit Brenda, but when I get there, It becomes like this Brenda scene stuck.png

This is my file, Please help, ty so much

joao17

Aug 3, 2020
I have a question because I'm doing something wrong, I mean dates. To start a date with Carol for example I have to call her by phone, right? Or do I have to do it differently, however when I call her I don't have a date but I move to a new house (which I haven't discovered yet) and I have sex with my sister there.
it's trange because it was suposed to have a tutorial sequence for it, but it was removed and you can unlock all carol scenes just by visiting her in the afterno, if you wanna you can try but save before becasue i'm not sure if the game is still capable of doing the whole date thing withou bug

Dec 12, 2019
Does anyone have a solution to the cops from markus' mission still being around the city after its over? There is an old solution in the thread but it relies on a broken link. Because its rather impossible to play the game when there are instant game overs scattered throughout the city

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
does Marta have content yet?
I got the usual you've unlocked character's storyline, but her portrait doesn't show up

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
it's trange because it was suposed to have a tutorial sequence for it, but it was removed and you can unlock all carol scenes just by visiting her in the afterno, if you wanna you can try but save before becasue i'm not sure if the game is still capable of doing the whole date thing withou bug
I have a problem with Caroline, that at noon at her house there is always the same scene, where we are talking and the phone rings, her mother is crying and she still has to be helped and so on, and when I call her and ask about a date, the MC immediately automatically moves to a new house and there is a scene with her sister.

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes