Sakomk

Sep 30, 2020
hey i have problem with this: Failed to load: img/pictures/K3Amy001Lambo.png i dont know how to fix this

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
My game is completely bugged. i can't progress any mission. I'm stuck at carol's mom drunk photos. i pay the guy 30k, leave, go to carol but can't get in. next day start all over...

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I'm stuck on Mrs. Jordan's path, she's told me in class to meet her husband at Otter Lab and when I go there the receptionist won't talk to me and there are 2 guards. And no, Warren isn't waiting for me outside the school yet and I haven't gone with him.

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
After one of Sandra's sex scene the screen gets stuck. I can move the character but i can only see Sandra's image
can someone help me with this?
I have the same thing. I tested and it the Anal ahegao scene that does it for me. I went back to an older save to confirm. I am ignoring that quest line until someone has a fix.

Here is my save right before the bug if anyone wants to test

Reactions: Pgar

NoneCR2020

Sep 29, 2020
I think you have the 0.96 version which doesn't have Carmen quest. Download the new one and start over Carmen's quest.
The book asks me to keep going to Carmen's house and walking around her house to get to know her better, but is that okay or do I have to do more than just see her in her room?

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes