Dec 12, 2019
I got past the markcus bug, but now im completely stuck on the "find lucy" quest after the assjob.

Because she appears in multiple places in the home, but talking to her never seems to advance the quest. I tried scouring the thread, but all i found was people with the same issue, but no solution. Please.

Reactions: Nalon

MattyWin

Feb 26, 2018
Hi

Sorry to be a bother but im having an issue with the Sandra anal scene, her picture stays on the screen after finishing.
Is there a fix for this?

Nalon

Nov 25, 2017
I got past the markcus bug, but now im completely stuck on the "find lucy" quest after the assjob.

Because she appears in multiple places in the home, but talking to her never seems to advance the quest. I tried scouring the thread, but all i found was people with the same issue, but no solution. Please.

Same problem here!

Dec 12, 2019
Hi, can you tell me why I can't start working in the garage, I'm taking an online course and I can't go into the garage itself?
You used to be able to, but BoN shifted the character involved with that into a completely different storyline. So basically the online course is effectively legacy that wasnt removed as it currently doesnt go anywhere.

kingme360

Sep 29, 2023
Man I restarted the game from the jump and now stuck on focus on School Quest go to school. I think it the part where I should be called into the principal office but noting happens. Anyone know how to get past that.

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes