LePibePantera

Aug 21, 2024
I'm stuck after getting Sarah home from finding out the cover operation going on at school. Supposedly I need to take the other chicks to their home too but im stuck inside my place and I walk crazy fast

Last edited:

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Symphony of the Night Hi, can you have a look at my save please, after the school stakeout and I take Sarah home.. I end up in the garage with noone else and nowhere to progress. The attachment includes save from just before and after.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Hi, can you have a look at my save please, after the school stakeout and I take Sarah home.. I end up in the garage with noone else and nowhere to progress. The attachment includes save from just before and after.
You not suppose to end up at no garage, if you did it correctly, you suppose to end up at Rachel and talk to Warren at her house. The games gives you back control after that scene.

Nothing is wrong with your save, tested save 1 on v0.97 + pc cheat mod. Therefore, issue is on your side. I suggest you check your files or other mods or whatever you using.

Symphony of the Night

Hey, sorry to bother, but when i go to finish the anal quest with Carol, after i finish it freezes. Any help? Thanks.
Known game bug. I completed it for you.
See your save attached.

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
You not suppose to end up at no garage, if you did it correctly, you suppose to end up at Rachel and talk to Warren at her house. The games gives you back control after that scene.

Nothing is wrong with your save, tested save 1 on v0.97 + pc cheat mod. Therefore, issue is on your side. I suggest you check your files or other mods or whatever you using.

Known game bug. I completed it for you.
See your save attached.
thanks for the quick reply. the only other thing installed is the missing file patch and cheat. Going to Rachels place gives no options, going home gives the yellow circle to park on.. once I park on it, i'm taken to the garage 1725235367329.png

At home
1725235550370.png

What should I be doing?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
thanks for the quick reply. the only other thing installed is the missing file patch and cheat. Going to Rachels place gives no options, going home gives the yellow circle to park on.. once I park on it, i'm taken to the garage View attachment 3991478

At home
View attachment 3991490

What should I be doing?
The game says to drop Sarah first, therefore go to KnightTown and drop her at New House. You will see the circle on the road next to the bus stop at New House.

I know you still at OLD House, but the dev did shit, so yeah. Go to New House in KnightTown and drop her and then the game will guide you where to go next.

Reactions: 1tato9

1tato9

Jul 14, 2019
Does anyone else have a bug with Carol? The mission where we have to find the paparazzi who photographs her mother, repeats every time I go to see her. Also, when calling her for a date it takes me to a broken scene with Lucy...
Can anyone help me with a solution? Maybe there is some parameter that can be modified with MTool or maybe a save file from just before Warren waits for you in front of the institute (with all the secondary missions done)
1725249315184.png

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes