drtom74

Aug 19, 2020
Hey. Is ther a bug or something? When i came back from Comic Expo, in my bedroom take a shower, then Laura is in my room. Then we have first time anal. After that i ordered pizza, and when bell rings MC says is tired and go to sleep. After that in morning everyone is in my room to celebrate my birthday. After that event i can't come back to my room.

mcleod1987

Jan 22, 2019
where the hell do i go after leaving lucy at amarias market to celebrate the offer to go to barcelona? i get the call from morgan, go outside and have no idea where to go to trigger the next part.

Last edited:

Lonely83

Nov 14, 2017
Hello, can someone help me with the Jason Quest? Have to buy the tickets and the two run away. Can't find these two. Where are they going?

Vorkath777

May 9, 2021
My game is completely bugged. i can't progress any mission. I'm stuck at carol's mom drunk photos. i pay the guy 30k, leave, go to carol but can't get in. next day start all over...
In my play through, i did the same, i pay the guy 30k,but the quest keep repeating over and over so just have a sex with Carol when the guy asked you to, after that steal the camera the guy used to record you and Carol Making out.

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos

joaodudu22

Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys, I'm doing the Warren car quest and when the time ends in the apartment laptop search it just teleports me outside.

I tried searching the thread and it seems it is a bug.

Can someone tell me if there is a certain way to do this part for it to work?

I didn't really want to download some save so...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night Hi, I am having trouble find lucy, I tired to re-enter from the front door but nothing happened...Could you please help me by fixing the bug? Thanks a million
See save attached.

View attachment 3976050

Symphony of the Night Please help. The game told me to search for the phone in the room but i cant search the bathroom. Once i enter the bathroom, the spooning scene starts because Lucy is inside
See save attached, at least your current issues it fixed. However, your save is NOT a good save from my brief inspection. I hope you able to play Barcelona without issues now but I doubt. Just rem , to NEVER change time at Barcelona.

Last edited:

Nestcam

Jul 22, 2017
Hey everyone, I need help with the daisy/shirley dates, because the love meter is not working at all, doesn't matter how many love points or interactions I made, it doesn't work. you have any idea how to solve this issue?

Reactions: 1tato9

barong666

Aug 19, 2019
You have to go to school at 12, not after.
Dude, I got more bugs. After race with Tyna, the car was invisible, and after back home, the mc character became invisible too. Gone, but still able to interact. Do you know how to fix it? I use the phone bug fix, but nothing works

3.00 star(s) 141 Votes