arturo_tier

Feb 3, 2022
I have a problem and it is advanced in the main story after doing the Chinese mafia start missions, I see that what follows on the phone is that I have to go to high school but nothing happens, doing a little research is supposed to be when Warren is waiting for you outside the school to take you to the shooting class but in my case does not appear and according to the time range is from 13:00 -17:00. Does anyone know if I have to do something else? It's already the second time I start the game :c

Omi99

Jan 28, 2022
This is good about Threesome events at home and The Philosophy teacher's Story. But there is one BUT! Again wait for a fix-> bug fix->bug fix->bug fix? Because I am already tired of going through the Carmen quest in circles from the very beginning, when I finished it.
Could you please provide saves

Dad of Boy

Jan 20, 2018
How's the game these days? I haven't played since like jan 2023 was wondering if there's enough content now

Tysm_laice

May 1, 2022
I am stuck... it says complete institute missions but when I check my objectives it doesn't show anything it's been like this since after I got tickets from Jason the night. Did I had to do something on that night??

DarthCosmo24

Feb 24, 2018
Im stuck with brenda after failling her quest in the clothing store. Tried everything she won't get off and follows me everywhere, and sometimes prevents me to do other quests. 1728233127220.png

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
I have a problem and it is advanced in the main story after doing the Chinese mafia start missions, I see that what follows on the phone is that I have to go to high school but nothing happens, doing a little research is supposed to be when Warren is waiting for you outside the school to take you to the shooting class but in my case does not appear and according to the time range is from 13:00 -17:00. Does anyone know if I have to do something else? It's already the second time I start the game :c
Actually that walkthrough is wrong at that part. What should have happened is that you were called into the principal's office, once you are done there go to the rooftop then back to the principals office, if you are stuck on the rooftop you can either use the bugfixer to unlock your character then lock it right in front of the door or go to the vent on the other side of the roof and then back to the roof and that should fix it(I never tried this).

Tysm_laice

May 1, 2022
I am stuck... it says complete institute missions but when I check my objectives it doesn't show anything it's been like this since after I got tickets from Jason the night. Did I had to do something on that night??

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I am doing Kanika sex but unable to click on Anal or vaginal. Please please do something about it .... View attachment 4107224 View attachment 4107224
The vag and butt buttons will be highlighted as if you can use them, but you cannot until you increase Laura Love to unlock. May be a bug or the dev wanted progression in the story (Laura) before unlocking.
Just advance in Laura love/side story then you can do vagina and anal with Kanika

Omi99

Jan 28, 2022
The vag and butt buttons will be highlighted as if you can use them, but you cannot until you increase Laura Love to unlock. May be a bug or the dev wanted progression in the story (Laura) before unlocking.
Just advance in Laura love/side story then you can do vagina and anal with Kanika
Thank you so much

3.00 star(s) 143 Votes