Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Save with max cash, max skills, max good karma. also past the tutorial, and the intro. past the part where you're late for school, and the save starts off just as you make it in time. for those like myself that had a bug that meant they couldnt get in the school. enjoy. hope it helps some

Voomer

Oct 19, 2018
YOU OVERDID THE LUCY MISSIONS, NEXT TIME MAKE THEM OPTIONAL, HOURS OF DOING HER FORCED CONTENT IS KILLING THE MOOD.

olaf25

Jun 21, 2024
Hello friends, can Laura be used to do her missions? What appears is his biography, what they say he uses Laura to talk to his mother in the kitchen or with his sister in the room.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
sandra anal scene is stuck on my screen. and the dude who made the menu to fix it, but hasnt responded to my dms yet. so has anyone got the files they can dm me? or a fix? if the fix is obvious, ive tried it

Last edited:

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
sandra anal scene is stuck on my screen. and the dude who made the menu to fix it, doesnt respond to dms. so has anyone got the files they can dm me? or a fix? if the fix is obvious, ive tried it
It's not an obvious fix sadly but someone on this thread mentioned a method that worked, you have to edit a file and remove some lines, but sadly that's all I remember. Also he does respond just give it time and don't start accusing because that has never helped anyone.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
It's not an obvious fix sadly but someone on this thread mentioned a method that worked, you have to edit a file and remove some lines, but sadly that's all I remember. Also he does respond just give it time and don't start accusing because that has never helped anyone.
appreciate it. yeah i mean i cant really use the fix if i dont know how. plus working through nearly 3k threads xD

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
someone with the premium menu that fixes the issue. if anyone would be kind enough to fix the stuck Sandra image, id truly appreciate it. and if you would, send it back to me?

3.00 star(s) 143 Votes