checkF

Oct 21, 2016
The first 15 minutes of the game and got 4 freezes. Music plays but nothing happens. Restarted the game 3 times to get to the first option to save the game. Then the intro, which could at least be skipped. Next, a new home and damn this bug again. WTF

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The first 15 minutes of the game and got 4 freezes. Music plays but nothing happens. Restarted the game 3 times to get to the first option to save the game. Then the intro, which could at least be skipped. Next, a new home and damn this bug again. WTF
The game is a buggy mess but I never had an issue like that, and I started replaying it recently.

Tysm_laice

May 1, 2022
The game is a buggy mess but I never had an issue like that, and I started replaying it recently.
Did you had any problem with Brenda?? I got her ticket for her but then nothing happened thought I would need to go school to meet her but nothing so far.. and i'm recommended to do school mission but nothing shows up when I check to get hints like the button itself isn't working

tenebriz922

Jun 1, 2024
"Talk to Phil at the main entrance" But Phil is not there. How to solve this problem?
i had that problem, so i stay inside the school (berween the bars, front of school) and skip time until he finally appear. the hour was 15:15. hope help it.

Last edited:

JJJJJOO12

Feb 14, 2023
Umm does anyone know what to do with the 8" floppy disk/ DISKETTE that you get from the roof of the school during Pam's quest line?

Last edited:

Omi99

Jan 28, 2022
Does anyone have any idea why Carol Shool sex is disable. I have completed her quest but She is not outside of history class and Heart does not come when talking to carol at recess.

Reactions: Chukcha

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
Does anyone have any idea why Carol Shool sex is disable. I have completed her quest but She is not outside of history class and Heart does not come when talking to carol at recess.
I thought that was because I had to edit my save to correct a mistake I made during her quest but turns out it wasn't.

Bambamban

Jun 23, 2022
Guys plz help
I got bug when i go to dates, timer starts and im teleported to dragunov pub and have 20 sec to go home(that was when you must go home for a mma tv show)
how to fix this damn loop?
i got 17 hrs playing and dont wanna start new game

3.00 star(s) 143 Votes