Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
You solve this, then please send me your save file
PLS for the love of everything good stop spamming. If you actually spent all that time searching this thread you would have found your answer. You go to school, get called into principal's office, go to the roof, go back to principal's office. If this is not your problem then maybe start panicking. Also I'm blocking you.

Desmo100

Jun 24, 2024
Hello Peoples.

I'm having an issue with Brenda when you have to visit her house in the afternoon at #3 Birdtown or whatever its called. when i enter the house i get the attached. i can use bug fix to go back home but that is it. how to i get around this?

PS: SotN - love the mods.

Brenda 2 Birdtown.png

Johnvicky

Sep 20, 2024
PLS for the love of everything good stop spamming. If you actually spent all that time searching this thread you would have found your answer. You go to school, get called into principal's office, go to the roof, go back to principal's office. If this is not your problem then maybe start panicking. Also I'm blocking you.
I spent so many times for to solve this,then I came to here.I can't solve this plz help me bro

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
How the fuck does this guy make so much money on patreon when he can't fix his fucking game? There are bugs that haven't been fixed in years! I am stuck after the anal scene with sandra. I am on SOTN's discord so I will probably get some help there eventually but the fact that players have to pay modders for bugfix patches for the game is just fucking crazy. This should be the dev's job.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hello Peoples.

I'm having an issue with Brenda when you have to visit her house in the afternoon at #3 Birdtown or whatever its called. when i enter the house i get the attached. i can use bug fix to go back home but that is it. how to i get around this?

PS: SotN - love the mods.

View attachment 4117948
I have no clue, probably send a save right before Brenda house and I may check. Most likely a issue on your side with mods etc... NOT MINE ;). I just checked someone else save with Brenda and everything is fine at her house
SON
Could you help me with a problem in Laura's quests?
I'm stuck on the pizza part.

See save attached, should be working fine now.

Last edited:

Raegar45

Jun 19, 2022
Symphony of the Night
Could you help me please I want to start the quest for Allison(Markus Mom) and for that I need to use a car but because of the quest bug in Lucy's house I used the online save editor to pass it, which means that I didn't buy one. Is there a way to get one by modifying the save?
my save in front of allison

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night
Could you help me please I want to start the quest for Allison(Markus Mom) and for that I need to use a car but because of the quest bug in Lucy's house I used the online save editor to pass it, which means that I didn't buy one. Is there a way to get one by modifying the save?
my save in front of allison
There is no car to buy. Play the game as normal and eventually you will get a chance to get a car (NOT buy one). Ignore until you get a car.
If you dont know what your are doing or what to do next, refer to the youtube tutorial

Desmo100

Jun 24, 2024
Here you go. I'm almost sure it's something with my mods:) or i messed up something, but here is thesave file outside the house..

Thank you for the assistance!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Here you go. I'm almost sure it's something with my mods:) or i messed up something, but here is thesave file outside the house..

Thank you for the assistance!
Hey bro, I would recommend you download a clean copy of the game and try. I load up your save and no issues on my side with v0.97 + pc cheat mod.

3.00 star(s) 143 Votes