Nov 4, 2020
The image you put is for the old game. This thread it for the new version, not the abandoned old version.

Based from your image, you have not extracted the game. That is why it is not saving properly.
Extract the game to get a folder, then run the game as normal and try to save. It should work now. If you dont know how to extract, I suggest you google it/youtube. Simplest way to extract is, right clicking on the archive (in your case the .7z file) and selecting extract here. Something similar like this:
Hey man, can you tell me the name of the girl you had in your previous pic profile and the girl in the current one?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey man, can you tell me the name of the girl you had in your previous pic profile and the girl in the current one?
Bro I just save random pictures over many sites over the net. I don't know the name or bother to rem these people names unless the file itself have the name. Members keep constantly asking me every single time :alien:. If I aint reply, its cause I simply don't know.

Luckily this one had the name. Name: bboobscarol
Google is your friend.

Last edited:

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
1643392337670.png
The quest chain doesn't end. I've already tried every possibility in the sex scene with her a bunch of times, and had anal sex and brought everything to orgasm, but the task is still active.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 1621311
The quest chain doesn't end. I've already tried every possibility in the sex scene with her a bunch of times, and had anal sex and brought everything to orgasm, but the task is still active.
You have reach the end. The dev never updated it to say no more content etc. Hence, it does not say anything other than the last quest message

Reactions: Mr.Absolutely

Omi99

Jan 28, 2022
Ay one have wasaap 65 ima
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-07
Release Date: 2021-12-06
Developer: Beggar of Net -
Censored: No
Version: 0.88
Language: English
Previous Game: My New Life
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Update Only: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.81): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches: -
UNOFFICIAL BUGFIXES*

Extras: CHEAT MOD - GALLERY MOD - SCENE VIEWER MOD - SAVES - MAP - MAP-2 - DATING GUIDE - CG RIP - GUIDE

asedas1234 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-07
Release Date: 2021-12-06
Developer: Beggar of Net -
Censored: No
Version: 0.88
Language: English
Previous Game: My New Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -
Update Only: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.81): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches: -
UNOFFICIAL BUGFIXES*

Extras: CHEAT MOD - GALLERY MOD - SCENE VIEWER MOD - SAVES - MAP - MAP-2 - DATING GUIDE - CG RIP - GUIDE

asedas1234 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237

Any one have wasaap 65 image?

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I have a couples troubles in the game any help will be great
1- Raquel Ass not trigger even after event in my house after jack send us to my room i did all sex scene with her house after my house event and still not get her to do Anal in the visit ( this is not big deal but i think one bug start another)
2- Warren never show up in front the School for the final quests in the 1 part of the game and Mafia selection ( I'm already have try use Symphony bugs fixes even started new game with this fix already applied)
3- School quests Part 2 already trigger (Meet Markus in the locker room) with I ignored and not started because i know in the game in the future because i will never able to deliver Rachel/Sarah/Tina since I'm stuck in the old House.
4- If i go to Carol house to study event with I'm going to hotel with Sarah and Alex and Sarah is pissed off already trigger ( i I believe this is supposed happens in the 2 part of the game )
5- Pam show up in the hall on the school ready to skip classes just after i give her the first weed to dye Brenda Hair and even if i ignore her and after i did her quests when I go to her house she is already all sex position available even if i follow the Guide to finish her quests they never show in the book completed.
6 - Daisy quest too never show completed in the book of faces even after the sex scenes with Betty after new uniforms.
I think BON just updated the game adding new content and for play whit old version saves never from play from scratch because this i have so many bugs.
Any advisory will be help. Thanks

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have a couples troubles in the game any help will be great
1- Raquel Ass not trigger even after event in my house after jack send us to my room i did all sex scene with her house after my house event and still not get her to do Anal in the visit ( this is not big deal but i think one bug start another)
2- Warren never show up in front the School for the final quests in the 1 part of the game and Mafia selection ( I'm already have try use Symphony bugs fixes even started new game with this fix already applied)
3- School quests Part 2 already trigger (Meet Markus in the locker room) with I ignored and not started because i know in the game in the future because i will never able to deliver Rachel/Sarah/Tina since I'm stuck in the old House.
4- If i go to Carol house to study event with I'm going to hotel with Sarah and Alex and Sarah is pissed off already trigger ( i I believe this is supposed happens in the 2 part of the game )
5- Pam show up in the hall on the school ready to skip classes just after i give her the first weed to dye Brenda Hair and even if i ignore her and after i did her quests when I go to her house she is already all sex position available even if i follow the Guide to finish her quests they never show in the book completed.
6 - Daisy quest too never show completed in the book of faces even after the sex scenes with Betty after new uniforms.
I think BON just updated the game adding new content and for play whit old version saves never from play from scratch because this i have so many bugs.
Any advisory will be help. Thanks
1. Rachel anal does not trigger because it is a kind of a bug. The dev did not put any trigger for it. Use a save editor and change switch 177 to ON for the anal scene.
2. Even if you have the bugfixes you are suppose to talk to Warren outside Rachel apartment.
3 - 4. Can be issues with your save or a bug somewhere at the beginning, I'm assuming (I really dont know), as there can be multiple reasons.
5-6. Note some quest like Daisy and Pam doesnt say complete just repeat the last message.

Check the video guide playlist to get a visual idea:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonson
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes