DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Can you do things with Irene during recess besides a blowjob, titjob, and eating her out? I made her cum three times just by eating her out and unlike the original game, there's no special scene that plays after making a girl cum three times

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
lol i always do this, "cool game", clicks it, check pics, often download the game, open archive to see it is rpgm and get the biggest meeeeh in the world :p
am i alone in doing this? I know there is a tag, but for some reason i dont see it(maybe I dont want to see it, subconsciously i mean)
It seems to me that the original game, regardless of the bugs and confusing questlines, is unfortunately a lot more enjoyable than the revamp

Reactions: Aioria619

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Well,
I sorta mentioned the idea of a new thread but got rejected right away.

So almost every other game on this site that gets a Remake/Remaster gets a new thread to make it less confusing and logical.
But unfortunately not this one.(hell, even ren'py ports from RPGM games get their own threads)
This game being completely remade into another game, complete new content and quests....

So when people ask questions like "how to progress Maria quest" you will get the confusing responses from 2 sides because right now they are 2 completely DIFFERENT games.

But why am i surprised....Logic and Common sense has never been a top priority on this site :)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well,
I sorta mentioned the idea of a new thread but got rejected right away.

So almost every other game on this site that gets a Remake/Remaster gets a new thread to make it less confusing and logical.
But unfortunately not this one.(hell, even ren'py ports from RPGM games get their own threads)
This game being completely remade into another game, complete new content and quests....

So when people ask questions like "how to progress Maria quest" you will get the confusing responses from 2 sides because right now they are 2 completely DIFFERENT games.

But why am i surprised....Logic and Common sense has never been a top priority on this site :)
*we're surrounded by idiots.

Reactions: J..D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those hints and fixes neede for this revamp game:

View attachment 305536

Fix
Fix for bug after school pool scene.
Copy in data folder and replace.
Game folder \ www \ data
donu if been posted.

Fix Marckus Weed
&
Fix School after pool
Press w to skip time and fix some bugs, you can pass trough Jackie with the unlock character option in bugfixes
Press W then Spend Time
maria pc password 1935
No getting past this Stage Where you need to get Maria's Swimsuit! After Marcus gives you a lift!!! Anyone got a Fix??
EDIT. Use this to fix issue >>> https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v0-001-alpha-beggar-of-net.1226/post-1928096
not whatever outfit, 2 then 3, 2, 1
both fixes work, Principal office and Laura scene. just copy and paste in data folder.
and people... stop fucking complaining... let the guy work... i think the game is much better now... hilarious animations lol :love:

Reactions: jhose15xs

Chronoe

Oct 13, 2017
This rachel Loop bug, I think after the event one of the switch or variable is not enabling. but I just need to figure out which one is

Reactions: Albertant

smexosmexy

Jul 27, 2018
Can somebody give a few more points to where school is if I'm not asking too much? I've been running around in circles for over 2 hours...

Dec 29, 2018
"Find ythe way you and Rachel ear the meet."

Thanks game. I never would've figured out that you could enter the ductwork in the boys washroom upstairs in order to spy on the principal without that wonderful hint.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes