JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
For Laura's quest when you have to sneak in your room after removing her shoes, when does she use the MC's computer so that you could sneak in?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well this is a disappointing turn of events, I appreciate the info
also Laura is more curious about her new stepbrother(/MC) to the point to sneak in his room or check him in the shower...i mean probably she always wanted a little brother(bc fuck Amy) u.u and there is more Alex content(they sexting during the game and she asks MC to go to the sexy shop to make a mold of his dick so she can have a dildo big exactly like MC's cock)

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
black screen while entering the principal's office with gym teacher. Completely stuck wtf is this shit.
Anybody know how to fix that?

Last edited:

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
please i need help i get stuck in the house when rachel gives you a blowjob in your bethroom, after the scene with maria i go out and then rachel continue at the door and the same thing again and again....

Pimpam

Oct 31, 2017
Sadly, i agree with most people here this revamp is a huge disapoint, im quite sure that after this he will change the history every single time, not having a consistent history just trying to lengthen it to raise more money . Have to say the way he made this mc is so shitty maybe for cucks is ok.

Reactions: Aioria619 and Camer

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Sadly, i agree with most people here this revamp is a huge disapoint, im quite sure that after this he will change the history every single time, not having a consistent history just trying to lengthen it to raise more money . Have to say the way he made this mc is so shitty maybe for cucks is ok.
i mean, it's still the beginning of the game...maybe he'll tough up...

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes