Randeza

May 16, 2018
@Rythan25

the dark things about this game from the old version atleast

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the game has alot of dark moments but i havent got that far to see if it gotten worst due to being a loop of Rachel leaving your house and your automatically teleported back even when you completed 2 in game days of new content it still goes back to that loop of 2 days ago

@Dependable_223

its for the shota aspect the previous model looked more shotaish notice alot of in game characters are questioning the main characters age

@JabadaJD

ive played the game theres 2 hours of gameplay to the point where i stopped due to a loop theres far less grinding in characters then there was in the old version

im guessing this verison is atleast 6 or 7 updates worth of old version content

and the story in the revamp version ?. I think alot of people was unhappy with 2.1

Last edited:

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
God, the spelling in the revamp is much more tolerable same with grammar and punctuation; I'm already loving it and I just started.

bossdk

Aug 6, 2017
riped the images from revamp version enjoy boys
sample: View attachment 305667 also uploaded here the tool i used to decrypt rpgvmp images to PNG
@muttdoggy if u can add to the op the cg rip thank you
Link 1 Link 2
I hope it’s not to much to ask but could you eventually post it on e-Hentai.org to make it online and not a download file

0OrsO0

Feb 2, 2018
After finding Maria's swimsuit the quest with Marckus is bugged, I follow Markus and after i respond at his answer the game freeze.

unsocialll22

Apr 4, 2018
That's why guys u shouldn't rush things if BON wasn't under that pressure to catch a deadline we could had atleast one character who doesn't had bugs in his chain quests.

Archeum

Aug 10, 2018
So after getting a phone call from Nesrot being told i have to come to the bar at night i cant do anything, cant go out main door, debug menu isent available..

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
The artstyle is superb but i dropped it. The main thing that make me dropped is that if you don't do things in the "right" order, you can miss events and they will never come back, dont know due to bug or intended. I only know about this through some warning in the walkthrough, i hate it, if it work like that why dont they make it in visual novel form, at last it's fast to replay, instead of this grindy rpg maker thing.

Is this revamp fixed this bug ? Game like this should let player explore all cg by them self in one run :(

Sexmanthexman

Jul 29, 2017
That's why guys u shouldn't rush things if BON wasn't under that pressure to catch a deadline we could had atleast one character who doesn't had bugs in his chain quests.
how about you work more then 2 hours on your game that's made on a rpg maker engine ..he had 4 moths do to something ..and nobody ask to put new characters in the game on the revamp ....this guy is a idiot...
Do the revamp if you want a revamp not revamp/update

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
The artstyle is superb but i dropped it. The main thing that make me dropped is that if you don't do things in the "right" order, you can miss events and they will never come back, dont know due to bug or intended. I only know about this through some warning in the walkthrough, i hate it, if it work like that why dont they make it in visual novel form, at last it's fast to replay, instead of this grindy rpg maker thing.

Is this revamp fixed this bug ? Game like this should let player explore all cg by them self in one run :(
if you can miss event then i wish someone would make a walkthrough for the revamp so i or anyone else doesn't miss anything cause that sucks

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Randeza

May 16, 2018
he spend all the time fucking around with the pointless dance intro, the sex scenes needs to be changed, curently this revamp is just voyuer crap and mc being turned into a weak cuck and everyone just walks over him, is this some netorare bullshit ?, the spelling is also shit. This revamp is extremely disappointing and bullshit and the story have turned into shit and tbh i will abandon the game. This game have been turned into a pile of shit. How the fuck can you ruin a game this much

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes