Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
both fixes work, Principal office and Laura scene. just copy and paste in data folder.
and people... stop fucking complaining... let the guy work... i think the game is much better now... hilarious animations lol :love:
showing a fix that is gonna be burried in in post from under 2 minutes is not the option. these fixes needs to be placed in the main page. not where people need to use a damn search function to find your fix. also are you sure your fix fixes stuff or does it create more bugs allong the way where are the official fixes ?

Reactions: wraithfades

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I do not understand the people who justify the errors in the game for being the see. v0.001 aplha the author took 3 months this game would have already finished in 1 or 2 months maximum.but the stupid people have no limits I doubt that some are even thinking about withdrawing their donations. this is the video game market today a great shit

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I believe that the author never mentioned starting the game again. What people thought for sure is that he would solve the errors and add a gallery, also that would be less repetitive.

Reactions: TiranoSupremo

Archeum

Aug 10, 2018
For those unaware and stuck, if you go to your PC you can click the top left blue icon and then the question mark and it gives you a hint.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
when people say the story got more darker what do they mean ?, tell me in spoilers, cba to play it if you are forced into some cuck shit

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes his height is not helping either every character seem bigger then mc.. Christian is the correct height mc should have been not some small pussy where everyone walse over. even sarah is bigger.

Are you sure BON gave the mc the correct age he looks like midget comparred to the other characters all females are bigger?

It seem that the only part of the mc witch has grown correcly is his dik everything else is not. i think even his brain shrink.. like the way he acts now.

Last edited:

tehrandom

Jul 24, 2018
So I've played all the way up to the current main bug that people are stuck on (Rachel always outside the house and forcing a loop no matter what you do).

As for current experience with the revamped game, I am a bit mixed on how I feel on it. I do like the majority of the changes but I would definitely recommend people to wait for updates or wait for people to figure out fixes to the current bugs. Without being able to play past this point I do see a lot of where the frustration of people are coming from since there is very little payout from characters to that point.

Reactions: Ram890
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes