johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so i added lax into christ beer, and gave to sarah

but now the question is, where do i progress to see christian shit his pants?

Reactions: bkbigguy

naniaqef

Feb 17, 2019
After the principal scene, there is no event. Laura stole the comic book and took her to her room. But I couldn't get in the room. pls help.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So something I'm wondering, did Beggar remove the choices of the game? If so, I'm a little sad, since that was apart of the fun, being able to choose what mc did.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Guess i have a new side-project.
Trying to bug-fix the original 2.1 version.

Will check the Revamp version again in a year or 2 when it's complete and hopefully bug free.
But right now i have one 1 feeling about the Revamp
Not saying that it's bad... Would probably be a pretty good stand-alone game... But as a "better" My new life... No..Not at all.

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Noticing from the comments that there still dosen't seem to be any gallery (or even better, replay function) in the game. Shouting into the void here but I personally dropped the game bc the sheer number of sex scenes made saving untenable as a method. Really hoping it gets added in the revamp, but not holding my breath.

Reactions: Aioria619

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Nobody said that, stop fooling around here to defend your own failure please.

Who everyone? do you know every human being who play this game? this release was intended just for play testing in first place and he clearly wrote on vote it'll be a fixed release without much bugs. So stop being ridiculously brainless thinking "everyone including yourself" thought the way you think it was.

Jesus man... sometimes I wonder where these people come from
"defend my own failure" so basically if you're a long time supported that doesn't mean you feel special, cuz that sounded like it.

You don't need a damn high artificial intelligence to know that with this new revamp release there wouldn't be no bugs...I don't need to play it to know that it does have bugs because it's a RPGM game, it had bugs even on MNL1 and it will have now it's just how the game is.

I don't know what you or someone else expected from BoN but the wierdy japanese sounds and the orgasm sounds were in the previous MNL and if BoN doesn't decide to change them there always be.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
when people say the story got more darker what do they mean ?, tell me in spoilers, cba to play it if you are forced into some cuck shit
@Rythan25

the dark things about this game from the old version atleast

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the game has alot of dark moments but i havent got that far to see if it gotten worst due to being a loop of Rachel leaving your house and your automatically teleported back even when you completed 2 in game days of new content it still goes back to that loop of 2 days ago

@Dependable_223

its for the shota aspect the previous model looked more shotaish notice alot of in game characters are questioning the main characters age

@JabadaJD

ive played the game theres 2 hours of gameplay to the point where i stopped due to a loop theres far less grinding in characters then there was in the old version

im guessing this verison is atleast 6 or 7 updates worth of old version content

Last edited:

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
Noticing from the comments that there still dosen't seem to be any gallery (or even better, replay function) in the game. Shouting into the void here but I personally dropped the game bc the sheer number of sex scenes made saving untenable as a method. Really hoping it gets added in the revamp, but not holding my breath.
There is some sort of gallery and useful hints for some quests. Choose your mobile Phone and click on the blue "B" icon (top left). There you can click on the pictures of the characters and on their profile you see their uploaded pictures on the top middle (gallery of everything you already saw). For some quest hints, just click on the question marks at the bottom left there.

Reactions: Minipax84
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes