Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
And yes one more time if someone didn't get it walk through comes along with game when you download it its in game folder in pdf format thank you:FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: gotmy223

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It is and already posted drug you need to get them laid i mean variable that you need to edit if you arent lucky enough to find them in winning prize boxes
Wait, what?
That "Test 4 Drug" is useful for something?
Where?

ernie

Jul 4, 2017
hmmm I'm stuck om marias quest. after doing everything at the labs it takes me home then "i should talk to Ilsa" msg but no cigar she's just standing there looking at her dirty undies in the laundry room. i can't even leave the house.

POMLT

Jun 12, 2017
how can i get this scene? and i'm finished all of tyna and nadine mission, but i can't find rachel's mom. how does meet rachel's mom?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
damn sweet :p if you beat the girl with a shotgun do you get her gun because i was able to buy some guns at there and it looked like it had good enough range if the prize boxes arent random can someone link me the sex scene boxes
You get to fuck her if you have her drugs drug 1,2,3,4 for girls 1,2,3,4

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
how can i get this scene? and i'm finished all of tyna and nadine mission, but i can't find rachel's mom. how does meet rachel's mom?
You finished ALL Nadines mission?
Funny, because this scene is a part of Nadine's missions.
And Rachel's mom is also part of Nadine's missions.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wait, what?
That "Test 4 Drug" is useful for something?
Where?
When you have the drugs in your inventory all you have to do is beat the respective person of each drug and boom you will be able to have sex with them. Personally I found the 2nd one out of the four to be the hottest one.

Reactions: Edvin

POMLT

Jun 12, 2017
I still do not understand how you managed to get over 6th mission...
Beggar is bugged so progress is not possible.
i just skip all of talk, so i get dawn home titjob scene. i'm expect rachel's mom, and maria scene but i can't see these girls.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes