Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
i just skip all of talk, so i get dawn home titjob scene. i'm expect rachel's mom, and maria scene but i can't see these girls.
Rachel's mom, and Maria scene are in 5th mission.
Both scenes are inevitable. You can not miss them.
So I suspect that you did not do more than four missions.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Progress is not possible after 6 stone statue in nadine quest already did experiment with variables and all nothing works would just bug your game more

POMLT

Jun 12, 2017
Rachel's mom, and Maria scene are in 5th mission.
Both scenes are inevitable. You can not miss them.
So I suspect that you did not do more than four missions.
thanks advice. i thinks best choice is restart this mission without no change editor

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Usually bon releases fixed version in just few hours this time its almost 2 days no 0.9 walk through fixed version or xtra which is bit weird

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
well this is stupid question how do you get the drugs because the only drugs i gotten or heard of is when i was on the mission with nadine

1) Upload save
2) Show item data in raw
3) Write "135":1,"136":1,"137":1,"138":1 (Into the inventory)
4) Download file

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I noticed ever since he was doing the live stream I noticed mentioning of bug updates haven't been shown. Maybe he is using stream to mention these things without those who aren't streaming knowing about it.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
well this is stupid question how do you get the drugs because the only drugs i gotten or heard of is when i was on the mission with nadine
Those are called test drug you found in crate after you kill one of those woman and you have to choose one crate out of any three which is quite difficult because you can find those test drug very rarely so just use online edit and get those test drugs those variables i posted around page 50-60 right after v0.8 was released so dig it up there if you want

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I noticed ever since he was doing the live stream I noticed mentioning of bug updates haven't been shown. Maybe he is using stream to mention these things without those who aren't streaming knowing about it.
Maybe but if he released fixed version it would had been shown on his official page right? And more on he dont give option to see stream offline so high chance of missing them

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Maybe but if he released fixed version it would had been shown on his official page right? And more on he dont give option to see stream offline so high chance of missing them
True, but on another note from what I saw on the community page people have posted the bugs they found including the beggar vanishing, as well as the other glitches and bugs they encountered. So unless he didn't look at it yet I am guessing he knows about these bugs. Hopefully when he does the fix it doesn't become like the Amy's quest meaning we have to wait for the next update for him to fix said bugs.

But as I mentioned seeing as I have the 9.0 one I will avoid Nadine's quest for now and do the other ones that aren't bugged.

Reactions: Legend V1PER

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
1. You eat maria at 18:00, Dad must be in home. Kitchen scene
2. When you spy MC dad and principal
()
3. /\
4. idk, just Maria gives MC a handjob.
5. At Dawn, go at his home, its a random event.
6. This scene is at the game folder but the event is not triggered in-game.
7. idk
7. Take Caroline to the library on a date. Try all forms of transportation (some work, some don't) and on occasion, she will give you a nice TJ and BJ.

Koncept

Jun 9, 2017
You finished ALL Nadines mission?
Funny, because this scene is a part of Nadine's missions.
And Rachel's mom is also part of Nadine's missions.
I've done 6 and haven't seen either of the scenes ( unless I've missed them )

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes