ernie

Jul 4, 2017
i cant seem to get into mrs taylor's apartment. I have the key, and i have tried on all times of day and even on the weekend. It will say nobody is home, she's still awake, or she will say she is busy.
there's a small clock next to the bed. activate it and go to sleep it will wake you at the right time.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
i cant seem to get into mrs taylor's apartment. I have the key, and i have tried on all times of day and even on the weekend. It will say nobody is home, she's still awake, or she will say she is busy.
You have to go during the dawning period. In other words set the alarm in your room, go to sleep and then when the alarm goes off go to her home.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
It's one of those random night events when you watch tv, before she would just leave but after you do her quests she stays and gives a footjob
I did not know that.
Thank you.

BTW:
I heard that Maria has also random night event.
It's also connected with television?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I did not know that.
Thank you.

BTW:
no it isn't. In fact the event only triggers if you done the following

1) When the time comes to tell Maria the truth or lie you tell her the truth (Lying for your father will end Maria's character chain)
2) Satisfy Maria by getting the special fuck on her.

When you do this at random times at the dawning she will come to your room and use you to sate her hyperactive libido.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Version 0.9.1 + Walkthrough

(If you only recive the bug of Beggar disappear,and you no want restart, you can fix talking with cat near Rachel´s House)

EDIT : Next statuette is bugged for me.
The link is once again dead.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
no it isn't. In fact the event only triggers if you done the following

1) When the time comes to tell Maria the truth or lie you tell her the truth (Lying for your father will end Maria's character chain)
2) Satisfy Maria by getting the special fuck on her.

When you do this at random times at the dawning she will come to your room and use you to sate her hyperactive libido.
Actually, I tried it righ now.
She has 2 special night event.

1) Random handjob during watching TV.
2) Sometimes after HJ she come to your room and ask you if you want "some fun".
Then you can fuck the living shit out of her :)

Both scenes are repeatable.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Thank you, where i can download it?
,in the link on that page you will find the link for EnigmaVBUnpacker too, scroll down to instructions.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I did not know that.
Thank you.

BTW:
Yes, each of the girls in the house have one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of these are completely random by the way, some night none of them might happen. Others all of them. And others you might get multiple of the same ones.

A warning though, don't click the tv to fast after because if the main character does his "I have to get home before my family wakes up" thing and you have already clicked the tv while he is saying that then you will be teleported to your room and everything will be completely black and you will have to restart at your last save game.

Reactions: UncleVT

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017

(If you only recive the bug of Beggar disappear,and you no want restart, you can fix talking with cat near Rachel´s House)

Dead link? I try to download it, form mega site and also with megaownloader, but nothing the link give me an error. Someone have a new link?

haanh

Jun 6, 2017
can anyone tell me that the bug with agehao scenes was fixed or not? it kinda turn me off when i had to repeat the practice scenes to get those but get the message Cannot read property "width" of null instead.

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017

Link broken bro
would be cool if someone reupload it :)

Reactions: jaredforks
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes