Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
More Traps in-game. Will not be a surprise if the MC fucks Jason.
Well if the player does choose it you can have sex with the Chloe 2 twice in the game, a scene where you get sodomized if you pick the wrong client during the second Neslot quest, and a scene where you are almost sodomized when trying to save Jet. So a scene where you screw Jason wouldn't surprise me. However if anything I think that if Jason gets a quest it will more likely involve you getting it on with his mother seeing as Jason mentions how his mother walks around half naked in his home.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Well if the player does choose it you can have sex with the Chloe 2 twice in the game, a scene where you get sodomized if you pick the wrong client during the second Neslot quest, and a scene where you are almost sodomized when trying to save Jet. So a scene where you screw Jason wouldn't surprise me. However if anything I think that if Jason gets a quest it will more likely involve you getting it on with his mother seeing as Jason mentions how his mother walks around half naked in his home.
It would be interesting to see. But one thing I miss is that classic thing in school, something like the "Regular guy" becoming a little more popular by being dating the popular girls (Beth and Daisy). I hope BoN brings back the Rachel/Ms. Taylor system for Actions and gifts. Not just a "Casual sex" scene.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
I like the animations and the characters are not half bad (despite the horrible dialogues, and as a Spaniard myself, I have to say that they are not much better in Spanish, when they appear, than they are in English), also some of the missions are fun to play. But, man, this game is so bugged and narratively chaotic that it is almost impossible to play. Now, for example, the sister's footjob is an endless loop, which from the MC's point of view might be pretty awesome, but that's it.

The fact that, as many of you say, there is no gallery is another annoying fact. Plus, trying to follow every character's path in order to see their scenes is extremely hard and frustrating. I think he should try to order and balance the flow of events so that the game can really be replayable without being infuriating. Right now, despite generally liking what I see (in every sense), all I want is to extract the scenes and be done with it.

Cro

May 10, 2017
He just forgot to update walk through title and for na walk through is available till v0.8 unless you have v 0.9.1 and maps remain same even if its 100th update:)
A...what ? Not sure what you're saying here, the conclusion is that there's no v0.9 walkthrough as of today. He packed the 0.7 one is not a title omission, it's actually the 0.7 walkthrough.
And people don't want one now to see the maps, they want to see the new content, make sure they don't miss any of it.

So...waiting for an updated 0.9 one.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
A...what ? Not sure what you're saying here, the conclusion is that there's no v0.9 walkthrough as of today. He packed the 0.7 one is not a title omission, it's actually the 0.7 walkthrough.
And people don't want one now to see the maps, they want to see the new content, make sure they don't miss any of it.

So...waiting for an updated 0.9 one.
I mean 0.9 walk through is not available yet unless if anyone has 0.9.1 version and walk through is available till v0.8

jeff95

May 9, 2017
Guys, Nadine's Quest after talk with guy at gym. Im stuck right here i can't talk with here after shool at gate more
P/s: sorry my english is bad. i was used google translate

Cro

May 10, 2017
For me the Nadine quest is bugged earlier... after Rachel's Mom and Beg return from their date, Beg goes in the kitchen -> game stuck/frozen.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Guys, Nadine's Quest after talk with guy at gym. Im stuck right here i can't talk with here after shool at gate more
P/s: sorry my english is bad. i was used google translate
Dont go to sleep for a night keep watching tv she will talk

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
is there anybody knows how to extract CGs ? if you know, can you teach me?
Use this program:
Instructions:
-download
-extract to the desired location
-run EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe
-load the game exe by pressing the three ... in the square at the top right and press Unpack button at the bottom right or drag the game exe in the unpacker window and the program will auto start unpacking
-wait for it to be done , best not run other application during this process
-once done check the original game folder for a folder name %Default% and find the folders img/pictures.
this works for this game
That's it.

p.s.: the cg for 0.9 should be uploaded couple a pages back if not on main page.
CG:

Reactions: MystZER0 and Teaber
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes