ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
guys please help me every time i go to school maria appears and take me to her boss office and it says gameover
i cant finish her quest
i cant even go to school -_-

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
guys please help me every time i go to school maria appears and take me to her boss office and it says gameover
i cant finish her quest
i cant even go to school :noexpression:
anyone have a solution?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
i cant finish her quest
Finish jet mission first and which version are you using sounds like v 0.8 because that bug was in that version of game

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
i cant finish her quest
anyone have a solution?
And if you dont want game over finish jet's mission (angies house one) and save aiko tge girl in basement after that do maria quest

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
And if you dont want game over finish jet's mission (angies house one) and save aiko tge girl in basement after that do maria quest
im using 0.9 and i think i finished both of those quests i even tried another save file from another player but its the same thing

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
im using 0.9 and i think i finished both of those quests i even tried another save file from another player but its the same thing
Well I recommend you to play that mission on v0.8 fixed its not bugged there if you want save there after completing then load that save in 0.9 :)

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Well I recommend you to play that mission on v0.8 fixed its not bugged there if you want save there after completing then load that save in 0.9 :)
you will do me a great favor if you share with me a save file from 0.7 or the start of 0.8
cuz i dont have one

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
you will do me a great favor if you share with me a save file from 0.7 or the start of 0.8
cuz i dont have one
Actually i shared 2 saves after release of v0.8 which would be around page 50 they wont give you game over and if you want new save ill do that once i get back home in few hours

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
Does anybody know the variables for the jobs? struggling to get the scenes from the hospital one.
much thanks!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes