Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Someone could help me ... I'm stuck on this part of sarah's route and I do not know what mission that is and I do not even know where Angie's or Xorlax's house is, I'm guessing it's Jet's special training mission ... thnks...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What's new in the 9.1 version?
Nadine is the center of the update seeing as she has the longest quest. With Amaria, Tyna, and Laura having sidequests. Though sadly the main quest is bugged out bigtime.

But on another note could someone post a copy of the 0.9 walkthrough?

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Someone could help me ... I'm stuck on this part of sarah's route and I do not know what mission that is and I do not even know where Angie's or Xorlax's house is, I'm guessing it's Jet's special training mission ... thnks...
Actually, I guess the name is wrong in the Walkthrough. Firstly the name was "Annie's" but when you read in Sarah's tutorial, is "Angie's". Anyway, you need to complete all the training of Jet. Then when you finish all, she will give you that mission, to invade Angie's house. You will get the Xorlax's card when you have some fun with her daughter (which is sleeping).

Reactions: Bomb_Dman

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Nadine is the center of the update seeing as she has the longest quest. With Amaria, Tyna, and Laura having sidequests. Though sadly the main quest is bugged out bigtime.

But on another note could someone post a copy of the 0.9 walkthrough?
But the Nadine's quest wasn't bugged in the 0.9? I was guessing that the 0.9.1 were for to correct this error, isn't right?

Bomb_Dman

Jun 17, 2017
Actually, I guess the name is wrong in the Walkthrough. Firstly the name was "Annie's" but when you read in Sarah's tutorial, is "Angie's". Anyway, you need to complete all the training of Jet. Then when you finish all, she will give you that mission, to invade Angie's house. You will get the Xorlax's card when you have some fun with her daughter (which is sleeping).
Thanks ... and the jet missions are those special durability and skill that have to go in the library after having the relationship with rachel? Good, you already helped a lot already. Thks from another country xd

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
But the Nadine's quest wasn't bugged in the 0.9? I was guessing that the 0.9.1 were for to correct this error, isn't right?
From what I was reading the nadine quest was bugged when you got to the 6th mission due to the beggar disappearing. Haven't played it yet myself but that was what I was hearing.

Reactions: JohnL14

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Thank you man. I checked the walkthrough. But apparently Beggar made some mistake, instead of putting the walkthrough for v0.9 he put the v0.7.
He just forgot to update walk through title and for na walk through is available till v0.8 unless you have v 0.9.1 and maps remain same even if its 100th update:)

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Someone knows if there is only action with Maria in the bathroom while you masturbate, or there may be some kind of action with Sarah or Laura ???

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes