Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
any smart folks around that break down how this beast works? I've used a basic rpgmaker save editor and in the past and they are easy enough to manage but if this works with MV it seems like it's worth learning about.

J

JoanaStevens

anybody know the variable for the worktime? like working days in bakery or autoshop

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
i know i would rather fuck the mom but mommy thinks her daughter is the only girl in the mc life :p still i wish i could find the the bum after he does the nasty with the mom to continue the nadine mission
That's the kinda shit that turned me off from several games already, I just hope that there won't be more of this shit afterwards.
I just wish he gave us the choice for certain things, cuz dat shiet ain't fappable boi.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
any other download source? I keep hitting "bandwidth limit" with mega and the downloaded doesn't accept the link at page 1

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
ironically i would think the same way if the begger didnt clean himself up to look like a celebrity with a massive dick pounding away at a milf but this is a hentai game remember and more then likely since your the mc your going to get jiggly with it with Rachels mom btw whos your favorite girl mine new girl is nadine that stripper scene got me gud
Well I didn't play this since 0.6, I was waiting for more content. But while playing 0.6, I think my favorites were the teacher and Maria. I'm hoping for more content with the sisters and the policewomen.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
i hate how unrealistic the shooting galley is i get killed by auto aims or when im not in front of the girl mostly on the side of the crate that big titted chocolate girl with a shot gun always kill me
Its easy maintain proper distance like 5-6 tiles shoot turn run shoot turn run until you kill them

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Variable should be posted on first page by moderator if possible so people wont ask same question again and again every 3-4 pages interval and walk through comes with the game in pdf format or download it from first page as easy as that :idontcare::noexpression:

Reactions: gotmy223
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes