Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Here is everything I found in the game.

Version 0.9

Quest Of Nadine = Start when you gain max points of relationship (to gain points, talk with her durning school break).
Q start at night in the strip club in Chinatown. (Detailed description is not necessary)
Laura Quest = In the morning, peek into the bathroom and join her. Then go to Pharmacy and talk to her (do not forget to make a copy of her key) and bring her things from her room.
Event of Amaria ( work 25 days in Bakery) = Just touching their breasts.
Quest of Tyna ( Work 50 days in Bakery) = After event in bakery, go see her match in Chinatown. Talk with her, go home and next day talk with her after school end (she is standing next to bus stop). Now you can go to Gym.
Train Strength in Gym (chinatown) (After complete Tyna quest) = +5 to strength, nothing more.

New work has been added to you PC.
Now you can visit Laura in her room (at night and only if you have key from her Q).
Almost all new scenes (Maria, Amy, Rachel mom and few more) are part of the Quest Of Nadine.
Right now you can get only 6/10 statuettes for Nadine (Beggar is missing, so is not possible to continue)

Funny little bug - Using a sign in front of the gym resets time.

I hope I helped at least someone :)

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Here is everything I found in the game.

Version 0.9

Quest Of Nadine = Start when you gain max points of relationship (to gain points, talk with her durning school break).
Q start at night in the strip club in Chinatown. (Detailed description is not necessary)
Laura Quest = In the morning, peek into the bathroom and join her. Then go to Pharmacy and talk to her (do not forget to make a copy of her key) and bring her things from her room.
Event of Amaria ( work 25 days in Bakery) = Just touching their breasts.
Quest of Tyna ( Work 50 days in Bakery) = After event in bakery, go see her match in Chinatown. Talk with her, go home and next day talk with her after school end (she is standing next to bus stop). Now you can go to Gym.
Train Strength in Gym (chinatown) (After complete Tyna quest) = +5 to strength, nothing more.

New work has been added to you PC.
Now you can visit Laura in her room (at night and only if you have key from her Q).
Almost all new scenes (Maria, Amy, Rachel mom and few more) are part of the Quest Of Nadine.
Right now you can get only 6/10 statuettes for Nadine (Beggar is missing, so is not possible to continue)

Funny little bug - Using a sign in front of the gym resets time.

I hope I helped at least someone :)
Did you use old save or new game

inyourface

May 30, 2017
This game is excellent, I think to expect a new update and start it from scratch again, and not lose any detail. Hopefully they will upload a walkthrough of this quick version.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I have to ask for nadine's quest did anyone try using save edit to change the variable for the statues in game? Not sure if it works or not, but I seen some people do this when they had issues with needed items and the game was bugged.

xue123

May 18, 2017
Need some help with Jet's quest.

After completed all the lessons (reached lvl 5 and it said that training will not improve the skills), I tried to come back to the book store many times at nights but it always says it's too late come back tomorrow.

Can someone help me on this one?

Many thanks.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes