Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game really needs a way for the hero to manually cum. With max stats his stamina is way to great.
There is a way. Press the q button and boom he becomes an even quicker shot than his dad. But at the same time though the main reason for it is so you can unlock the Ahegao scenes which will when over also ends the sex scenes as well.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
I just finished playing 0.9
I've found all the new content.
(Even the few things that has not been made public.)
If anyone has any problem or question, let me know.

P.S
Except beggar who disappeared after he fuck Rachel mom, everything works as it should.
Is there any more with Laura, after the shower scene? If so, how do you trigger those?

Tyna's questline, anything else do after gym training (do it enough times says next version)?

M

MantisK

P.S
Except beggar who disappeared after he fuck Rachel mom, everything works as it should.
I have no access to step sisters rooms, not even the message "locked"
The bathroom peak jumps after first visit (because I never visited her at work, most likely) to Amy after Laurie peak, then jumps again, but does not affect time.
It may be corrupted file. I started from fresh game in v0.9, no saves from v0.8 installed.
I think I stopped play 8 because of the stupid game in the hallway trying to get the test, and no matter what you get caught. Tried 15 times, no path of speed altered the teachers running around corners or seeing you through walls, and game would not let you move on. Right now I'm stuck trying to get the pharm keys and can't get in the bedroom on day 6.

Last edited by a moderator:

ernie

Jul 4, 2017
How do you even know that isn't supposed to happen? Did BON say that it was an error or something?
if it is a bug or a design choice is kind of irrelevant as young dickbutt was left hanging there with nadine following him everywhere and with no clue as to how to get the next thingamabob.

also what's wrong with client #3? please tell i didn't doomed the poor lad.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
if it is a bug or a design choice is kind of irrelevant as young dickbutt was left hanging there with nadine following him everywhere and with no clue as to how to get the next thingamabob.

also what's wrong with client #3? please tell i didn't doomed the poor lad.
Hmm I think I understand now why many people feel it is a bug. Seeing as you need him for certain parts of the quests depending on what chain you did. Though after all those he is only needed if you choose Sarah over Shasha.

As for client 3 I think that was a mistake. #4 was the one who was into sodomy and I don't mean with her being the receiver either.

ernie

Jul 4, 2017
Hmm I think I understand now why many people feel it is a bug. Seeing as you need him for certain parts of the quests depending on what chain you did. Though after all those he is only needed if you choose Sarah over Shasha.
yeppers, without him you're stuck on the nadine quest and the sara thing.

As for client 3 I think that was a mistake. #4 was the one who was into sodomy and I don't mean with her being the receiver either.
oh! she wasn't that bad after all we like science and experiments.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

P.S
How can you have the scene with Tyna and a girl with à dick?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For those who said the beggar disappeared. I have to ask was it done from an old data file or one done from scratch?

D

Deleted member 50299

So does anyone have the laura footjob working for therm? Cause for me it triggers, but i get stuck on balck screen with music. Aside from this, I unlocked all new scenes except for Nadine riding you (which i saw in game files). I think it's because the beggar disappears after rachel mom quest. Can someone clarify for me on this.

Also, last version with sara dick pick does not trigger for me. I can take dick pick in bathroom, but I never see the scene in sara's room. I tried doing it in this version but it did not work (only able to take pic). So my question is: does the scene happen right away after taking pic (like same day) or can it trigger a day later or more? Also, is it because sara room is locked in afternoon? ( i dont know if this is normal or bug so can someone confirm this pls).

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes