Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Just a question why is spoiler button not working even after i insert it from option or am i doing it wrong?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
This update was one of super weird all scenes are incomplete nadine incomplete which is too short amaria and tyna incomplete aswell like no single quest is fully updates

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Bon could just focus on existing characters rather than adding new storylines for different character everytime (my opinion though) like no quest are complete and it end up in lots of bug like laura i had already finished in v7.1 and now he added a new quest which don't trigger with old save

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This update was one of super weird all scenes are incomplete nadine incomplete which is too short amaria and tyna incomplete aswell like no single quest is fully updates
I feel the guy is trying to do too much at once while leaving a lot of the older quests incomplete. While I am happy he worked with Laura (seeing as her chain wasn't complete and needed working on) I feel it would have been a lot better if he focused on the other characters who he either started working with, but didn't complete rather than adding new content for characters he didn't even worked with yet.

For example, Daisy, Sandra, Caroline, or even Jet would have been better choices in my opinion.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I just finished playing 0.9
I've found all the new content.
(Even the few things that has not been made public.)
If anyone has any problem or question, let me know.

P.S
Except beggar who disappeared after he fuck Rachel mom, everything works as it should.

Reactions: dussalant

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
well i dont know how to get to chinatown i was only able to go there via tyna quest
Go to east town and go all the way to where the thief would be. From there go north until you would reach Shasha home. Goes east there and it will ask you if you want to go to Chinatown. Answer yes and boom you are there.

OneTwo34

May 7, 2017
Can someone name all of the variable for me because i dont know and this is my first time playing this game.

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
To start that quest you need to have given Sarah the 3rd tinymon card. From there you speak with her in the morning, and she will tell you to talk to her best friend Shasha. When you speak to her she will tell you to meet her in the comic book store to do the quest for next tinymon card. It will all link up to Nersot first quest.
oh ok so i missed the second mission thanks

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes