Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
the link is dead

still

Add event of Amaria ( work 25 days in Bakery)

Add Quest of Tyna ( Work 50 days in BAkery)

is going to be a pain in the ass to grind
Someone posted new link mate its not dead check properly and already completed both only problem is with nadine after letting beggar fuck Rachael mom he disappears and cant find him to get clue for last statue

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
what is the adventure of the zoodra charter? guide says i need it for amy but not what it is
Its clearly written in walk through you need to complete nesrot mission before playing amy's quest so he will help you busting amys boyfriend

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Yes, zip size (and they wrote unzip size of the game)
Well i dont trust much sources because svs usually have same game on its different pages of different size so its hard to trust it its like download at your own risk or maybe its just unzipped version so its bigger?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Because bon haven't released a fixed + xtra version yet on his page he released 2 test version so far so i dont know maybe

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
the link is dead

still

Add event of Amaria ( work 25 days in Bakery)

Add Quest of Tyna ( Work 50 days in BAkery)

is going to be a pain in the ass to grind
Edit the save game. Work at the bakery at least one. Edit the variable "DIAS TRABAJADOS" first to 25, then work at the baker again. Enjoy the scene. After that, edit the variable to 50, work again and Tyna should show up.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
After letting beggar fyck Rachael mom he disappeared anyone have same bug?
I can't seem to get that scene to happen. After 6 statues (one after you find statue in chinatown), Nadine seems to be bugged, doesn't want to trigger anymore find quests, you go to her after school by her bike, but nothing happens when you click on her.

Last edited:

Lathan321

May 24, 2017
Its clearly written in walk through you need to complete nesrot mission before playing amy's quest so he will help you busting amys boyfriend
hence why i was asking where do i start that quest, unless thats the quest that you sneak into the school at night then ive already done it causing more confusion

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
hence why i was asking where do i start that quest, unless thats the quest that you sneak into the school at night then ive already done it causing more confusion
To start that quest you need to have given Sarah the 3rd tinymon card. From there you speak with her in the morning, and she will tell you to talk to her best friend Shasha. When you speak to her she will tell you to meet her in the comic book store to do the quest for next tinymon card. It will all link up to Nersot first quest.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I can't seem to get that scene to happen. After 6 statues (one after you find statue in chinatown), Nadine seems to be bugged, doesn't want to trigger anymore find quests, you go to her after school by her bike, but nothing happens when you click on her.
Not bug stay up late night at night 2-3 when you go to bed she will message you and come at mikes house and give titjob and dont forget to check bathroom after that ;)

Reactions: loqex
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes