Jun 18, 2017
i cant date Laura via phone... help pls (or did they mean the date at the swimmingpool from the Laura storyline in that case nothing happen after spying on her at the shower at 6 am)

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
is there a changelog?
Not sure on its accuracy but this is from another source.

Changelog 0.9:
Fixed some bugs
Add Minigame in recces for Nadine.
Quest Of Nadine Added. ( Start when you gain 15 points of relationship. Start in stripclup Chinatown)
Add Laura Quest ( Visit in Bathroon after date with her)
Add Cam Of Rachel
Add Cam Of Laura
Add Cam of AMy
Add event of Amaria ( work 25 days in Bakery)
Add Quest of Tyna ( Work 50 days in BAkery)
Add Train Strength in Gym (chinatown) (After complete Tyna quest)

Jun 18, 2017
also i stuck in the school they want me to talk to all fellows first. i fuckin talked to every person in the building nothing happens (

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Besides the bugs that happen with every release I love this game. I just wish he'd keep his walkthrough up to date.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Hey guy, I'm trying to get all the new Laura stuff done, I was wondering if I'm missing anything

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the spoiler is what I've done so far (I wrote is in walkthrough format for anyone who is stuck) please let me know if there is anything else

M

MantisK

Hey guy, I'm trying to get all the new Laura stuff done, I was wondering if I'm missing anything

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the spoiler is what I've done so far (I wrote is in walkthrough format for anyone who is stuck) please let me know if there is anything else
Her door does not register with the 0.9 I loaded this morning. Trying a reload right now, see if it fixes that. It is 200MB smaller than the link on SVS, though.

D

Deleted member 50299

Is it NORMAL or a BUG that Sarah door is locked in the afternoon time. (obviously I'm talking about after everything in game is done.) Basically, every other time except noon it is open. Because the dick pick won't trigger for me on the other times after I take the pic in bathroom. Anyone?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Beggar disappearing is definitely a bug because nadine quest is incomplete and more on she follow you lile a maniac everywhere and beggar is to be found no where and game freezes and nadine was main focus in this update so just 2 deepthroat thats it for main character would be a weak update lol

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Is it NORMAL or a BUG that Sarah door is locked in the afternoon time. (obviously I'm talking about after everything in game is done.) Basically, every other time except noon it is open. Because the dick pick won't trigger for me on the other times after I take the pic in bathroom. Anyone?
Its normal its closed in afternoon

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I think will wait for the bug patch version to show up on SVS or rather just not do Nadine's quest until a bug patch fixing this issue is done. By the way what is bugged besides Nadine?

BK

May 12, 2017
Can someone tell what each variable is i don't what to break my save because i don't know what Im doing please and thank you

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes