the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
When in the hotel with Sarah it says to hit the up key. If playing on Android phone how do you do this or are you unable too?
did you tried to swipe up or at least touch the upper part of the screen? didn't work?

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018
Have you advanced in Maria's quest till you go to Otterlabs Ind. to spy on Dr Robson computer? Here is my savegame if you want to compare variables (open one file in saveeditoronline and then open the other) or send your file to check.

If you triggered the event but now you cant enter the house the variable of Miss Liz must have been bugged, open your savegame with RPGMakerSaveEdit and change variable 148 "Relacion Miss.Liz" to 20, then she should let you in.

I have attached my save files. Please have a look.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
so i fvcked up on my 2nd run.. i accidentally entered the bathroom on Christian and Daisy during Beth's party and i can't get out.. i tried passing the time but it wont send me back home either.. any help? here's my save file.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
did you check the file if it is bugged?
Hi! this was tough bc I have 0 knowledge of RPGmaker code!. Switch 1226 "Laura usa Ordenador" (Laura uses computer) makes Marias event to be ignored when activated, use the same savegame you sent (or other that is closer to 18:04) and play till you speak with mrs Robson, then change the switch 1226 to be off, pass time till 18:04 and you will be able to see the scene (it is advisable to turn on 1226 switch again afterwards just in case it is needed)
so i fvcked up on my 2nd run.. i accidentally entered the bathroom on Christian and Daisy during Beth's party and i can't get out.. i tried passing the time but it wont send me back home either.. any help? here's my save file.
Try sending your file, bathrooms are the most dangerous zones in the whole my New Life world, never enter one without saving first :cry:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes