Sep 18, 2017
Is 2.0 going to be the last update for New Life? Is there any news about New Life II?

Half tempted to just go through another play through, anybody know if the beth chain is free of bugs from that markus house bug? Or do you still need to play her chain first to avoid it. I like playing chronological order if I can. Only problem is I don't want to run everything to find myself screwed and unable to continue with that last quest chain.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
When I try to sleep in my room after Sarah's missions it just turns into a black screen.. Any fix?
It is a completely blank screen or can you still see the time? if you can see the time it is just a black picture over the screen and you should try finding blindly your pc ingame clicking several times up and down in the left upper quadrant of the game window, if you manage to open the pc of your room the image should come again.
If it is a complete blank screen without even the hour could try to let pass time till the day resets (not sure if this will work) you should open your cellphone and let time pass until the day restarts. If you cant even see the menu then should be:
Esc--> space --> left arrow --> space --> space --> down arrow --> down arrow --> space --> space (this way you let 1 hour pass) from then on to let more hours pass you should only press:
down arrow --> down arrow --> space --> space
(and repeat) (if you do this without being able to see a thing make a copy of your savegames first just in case you make a mistake and overwrite an old savegame!)

Last edited:

+Angry_Catfish+

Aug 5, 2018
i have the compress version but i need the literal version with fix 3, but i can even download it on mega and the others are unavailable for some reason if any of you can send me a lick of the latest version to download in mediafire im gladly thank you.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
It is a completely blank screen or can you still see the time? if you can see the time it is just a black picture over the screen and you should try finding blindly your pc ingame clicking several times up and down in the left upper quadrant of the game window, if you manage to open the pc of your room the image should come again.
If it is a complete blank screen without even the hour could try to let pass time till the day resets (not sure if this will work) you should open your cellphone and let time pass until the day restarts. If you cant even see the menu then should be:
Esc--> space --> left arrow --> space --> space --> down arrow --> down arrow --> space --> space (this way you let 1 hour pass) from then on to let more hours pass you should only press:
down arrow --> down arrow --> space --> space
(and repeat) (if you do this without being able to see a thing make a copy of your savegames first just in case you make a mistake and overwrite an old savegame!)
I think it was because i accidentally used aphrodisiac on Sarah.. I cant use aphrodisiac in the kitchen anymore after that mishap.. If anyone knows the variables/switches that could fix this that would be great..

Edit: ok after i went to sleep in Sarah's room and activated aphrodisiac with save editor i managed to get to use my bed again.. The only problem now is that it seems like my progress with amy and laura reset due to some unknown reason.. I think ill just restart..

Last edited:

bawa99

Sep 2, 2018
I chose Sasha and Sarah Storyline, I have finished the sarah storyline. while continuing sasha storyline, I have done a date on the beach. when I came to his house for a tournament, I returned to the final of the tournament with Sarah. Is there a trick for this?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I think it was because i accidentally used aphrodisiac on Sarah.. I cant use aphrodisiac in the kitchen anymore after that mishap.. If anyone knows the variables/switches that could fix this that would be great..

Edit: ok after i went to sleep in Sarah's room and activated aphrodisiac with save editor i managed to get to use my bed again.. The only problem now is that it seems like my progress with amy and laura reset due to some unknown reason.. I think ill just restart..
could you upload your savefile to check if something can be done to avoid starting again?

Batgerel

Aug 30, 2016
cant find sarah afternoon in her room can anyone tell me where to find her? i want to give 4 th tyinimon card
all sasha says give card to sarah

pokerface

May 15, 2017
Sup fam, how is lfe? I heard Markcus mom coming back to 2.0 <3 I think its time to come back to this game;D Can someone post latest save file or PM me? Thanks in advance , PEACE

Nov 15, 2018
During Dad quest after meeting with School director I went to house waited till 18.04 and entered the house to find maria in kitchen. But Maria was never there. Instead I found dad sitting in the kitchen. Plz hep me on this

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys, im in need of help I think my save Is bugged. Do you know the art teacher variables so I can reset the quest? I triggered the invitation to her house but when I try to enter she says "maybe later"

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
During Dad quest after meeting with School director I went to house waited till 18.04 and entered the house to find maria in kitchen. But Maria was never there. Instead I found dad sitting in the kitchen. Plz hep me on this
Have you advanced in Maria's quest till you go to Otterlabs Ind. to spy on Dr Robson computer? Here is my savegame if you want to compare variables (open one file in saveeditoronline and then open the other) or send your file to check.

Hi guys, im in need of help I think my save Is bugged. Do you know the art teacher variables so I can reset the quest? I triggered the invitation to her house but when I try to enter she says "maybe later"
If you triggered the event but now you cant enter the house the variable of Miss Liz must have been bugged, open your savegame with RPGMakerSaveEdit and change variable 148 "Relacion Miss.Liz" to 20, then she should let you in.

Last edited:

Chappy1978!

Nov 25, 2018
When in the hotel with Sarah it says to hit the up key. If playing on Android phone how do you do this or are you unable too?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes