prince920

Oct 5, 2018
If you're following the walkthrough, it will tell you when and how to make Rosalva show up at recess. It's a bug where the switch that is used to make her show up doesn't get turned on properly, so you need to do it manually.
manually, How? Can u give me total Hint.

Last edited:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I can't continue Jason's quest line. I have given Rachel the dress and she says she will accompany Jason to the dinner this weekend. But the next weekend she's not there in front of Jason's house. Not on Saturday or Sunday. I even tried using the watch to skip hour after hour and see if she shows up and she doesn't. Please help.
Edit: If I play til next weekday, Jason says he appreciated Rachel coming over for supper and then has another request for me (continuing the quest). But I want to see the dinner (as it says so in the walkthrough).
Hi! here is a savegame of that scene, in my game appears at 15:00 and stays the whole afternoon, you can check the savegame to compare variables or just to see the scene ;)

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hi! here is a savegame of that scene, in my game appears at 15:00 and stays the whole afternoon, you can check the savegame to compare variables or just to see the scene ;)
I compared the variables between your file and mine and saw that in my file, variable #168 "Jason Quest" was set to 2 and your file it was 1. So I edited mine to 1, and Rachel showed up for me. So somehow my file got the incorrect value placed there by some bug or something. Thanks again for your help.

Last edited:
Reactions: stray monkeys
Mar 14, 2018
This game is amazing. I cannot wait until the full release and all the bugs are fixed. Also very excited for my New life 2.0, the new character models look really good.

Last edited:
Reactions: PokeIssau

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Not sure if this is brought up but the Sarah/Shasha quest line is bugged on the Shasha end at least for the 2 for the price of one. Finished Shasha's quest then did the work to unlock Sarah after. However not only does the famous Red ... speech appear even after you fixed the relationship with her, but unless I am doing something wrong when I call Sarah over while at Shasha's it sends me to the date instead of unlocking the extra scene. Not only this but the first date end scene plays after this when it shouldn't loop.

Not sure about Sarah chain though seeing as I haven't done her's since it first came out several updates ago.

But on another note, hopefully BON not only fixes this but all the branch paths that lead nowhere/incomplete quest lines for this game before going on to make MNL 2.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
tbh some bugs are self made modding save file and editing variables without knowing how it will affect game js

+Angry_Catfish+

Aug 5, 2018
can someone help me im stuck in the beginning of the game, when i go downstairs i go strait playing card with sasha and when i got ask if im ready for the tournament as i agree the screen just turn black. i dont know if its the compress version of the game or glitch. plz help

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
can someone help me im stuck in the beginning of the game, when i go downstairs i go strait playing card with sasha and when i got ask if im ready for the tournament as i agree the screen just turn black. i dont know if its the compress version of the game or glitch. plz help
As far as I know, most likely you're playing the 2nd bugfixed version. You should download the latest bugfixed - 3rd one - version here.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
doing choress for Daisy , screen is black , can´t see shit . Is it suppose to be like that ? any help is greatly appreciated
This happens to me randomly. I find that just closing the game and opening it up again fixes it. I think the game starts taking to much memory and needs to be closed before it can load more images.

Jan 23, 2018
is there any website or program except rpgmakersaveedit_0.65 to unlock rosalva recess? cause i cant open rpgmakersavedit for some reason, its keep crashing

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
is there any website or program except rpgmakersaveedit_0.65 to unlock rosalva recess? cause i cant open rpgmakersavedit for some reason, its keep crashing
you can also bypass this bug by making a dummy save and using the 1.5 version of the game.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
First check your savegamefile is not set to "read only" (that would give and error when loading it into rpgmakersaveedit) Try running Rpgmakersaveedit as administrator or try running it in "compatibility mode/troubleshooting compatibility", in case it doesnt work upload the file to the forum and we can fix it for you (to upload the file put your savegame into a rar and attach it to a message)

Last edited:

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
When I try to sleep in my room after Sarah's missions it just turns into a black screen.. Any fix?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes