NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
I recommend program called "My New Life".
Right-click mouse. Choose "End Game". Choose "To Title Screen". Press button "Z" in keyboard or left-click mouse over text "Press Start / Press Z". Choose "Continue". Choose a Save from time before you made wrong decision...
Alright so I guess I won't play it until next version because I don't have a save anywhere close. Thanks tho.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Alright so I guess I won't play it until next version because I don't have a save anywhere close. Thanks tho.
Well, My New Life's other name could be "My Latest Save of This Game Day's Morning".
In other words: "Save Often - Save Before It's Too Late" is the general advice for all days of it...

Reactions: UncleVT

Tojimex

Nov 5, 2018
I have Maria's bug (I think her mother's name is called) I bring her her package and she sends me directly to school ... help me I can not advance the story with her mother :mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
To the guys who keep saying: "MARIA'S SENDING ME TO SCHOOL!!! HELP ME, I'M STUCK: THERE MUST BE A BUG"...

YOU, CLUMSY SCATTERBRAINS, YOU ARE FOLLOWING AN OLD OUTDATED WRONG WALKTHROUGH!!!

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
To the guys who keep saying: "MARIA'S SENDING ME TO SCHOOL!!! HELP ME, I'M STUCK: THERE MUST BE A BUG"...

YOU, CLUMSY SCATTERBRAINS, YOU ARE FOLLOWING AN OLD OUTDATED WRONG WALKTHROUGH!!!
The thing is about those type of people, they don't even bother using search function on the website or actually reading op :)

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018

I never said it was a bug tho, it could have been implied sure, but I never use the word bug.

Now I alredy did all maria's quest for this update, what I did wrong, twice actually, I choose Maria instead of Ms. Jordan hubby with the receptionist in this time, before that like 1 week or so ago I choose it backwards, I choose Ms. Jordan hubby instead of maria, luckily I had saved just before I spoke to the receptionist so it wasn't a problem.

Btw you don't have to be rude, but whatever feels good for you.
Anyways I'll just do what partanen said, I'll just play it agan from an old save.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I never said it was a bug tho, it could have been implied sure, but I never use the word bug.

Now I alredy did all maria's quest for this update, what I did wrong, twice actually, I choose Maria instead of Ms. Jordan hubby with the receptionist in this time, before that like 1 week or so ago I choose it backwards, I choose Ms. Jordan hubby instead of maria, luckily I had saved just before I spoke to the receptionist so it wasn't a problem.

Btw you don't have to be rude, but whatever feels good for you.
Anyways I'll just do what partanen said, I'll just play it agan from an old save.
Who the hell is "Ms. Jordan hubby with the receptionist in"????? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Boy, my head hurts... :sick::sick:

stalgvan

Oct 22, 2018
Hey all. I cant pass Kayla quest in car, i simply cant click buttons and crash. I am playing on android phone. Maybe i dont know something? How should i click buttons? Please, help!

Last edited:

demonwing

Oct 29, 2018
anyone know why i can't give Dad the headphone at 14:00?
1st need to finished dad and laura's quest line then At 07:00 hours, 16:00 hours or 17:00 hours go to her room until 1st Anal (repeatable). After that all sex scenes are unlocked. at 13:00 - 15:00 hours Laura is in kitchen go there speak to her and she stops you, go and give the headphones to your Dad he is in frond of sofa, return to Laura and enjoy,

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
<<you can use an mod
I know that you can use the mod to change time, but not freeze it. I'm tired of getting teleported back to the room at 22:00 and having to constantly change time and movement speed.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes