stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
There is no option where I can watch movie without talking to laura
I think this is the savegame where you are stuck in, clicking the action button facing the tv lets you trigger the scene without speaking to laura (unless you have left the hentai magazine before) if you still cant see the tv try reading marias laptop next morning and trying again next night, or upload a file to check

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
can anyone help me with laura, after the scene of the interview, I don't know to continue
Wait a few days (not sure how long but it's at maximum a week). Then at 19h she should appear next to the garage door. Talk to her.
If you're having trouble figuring out what to do just check out the Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9 found on the OP.

Jay Chang

Aug 21, 2016
This is super strange, but Caroline's quest isn't triggering for me. She's seen me and Rachael in the bathroom, and I have her recess quest completed, but we never get assigned the project together. Anyone got any ideas?

EDIT: Figured it out. You can't use the max recess quest cheat to trigger it. You need to manually take her tests. Use a save editor, change her number to 12 and take the test to get it to 15 and the event should trigger

Last edited:
Reactions: stray monkeys
Nov 15, 2018
I think this is the savegame where you are stuck in, clicking the action button facing the tv lets you trigger the scene without speaking to laura (unless you have left the hentai magazine before) if you still cant see the tv try reading marias laptop next morning and trying again next night, or upload a file to check
Thanks mate.

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
i'm up to the part with maria's laptop and i doesn't give me the option to warn the dad
If you want to warn the dad you have to choose firstplace Nesrot and after that warn your dad, please check on OP page so you can avoid some bugs or miss some scenes!

Last edited:

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Hey, soooo... I was going to start Ms Jordan quest, but I choose see Maria, now I'm stuck, anybody know how to fix this? I tried go to Maria and talk but I suppose the game thinks I need to do a mission again I'm not sure to be honest.

Thanks a lot in advance.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, soooo... I was going to start Ms Jordan quest, but I choose see Maria, now I'm stuck, anybody know how to fix this? I tried go to Maria and talk but I suppose the game thinks I need to do a mission again I'm not sure to be honest.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Fastest fix is that well-known and very popular time-travel spell called Load Save. Try time travel to time before you made wrong decision...

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Sure, could you tell me how? Idon't know which program to use.
I recommend program called "My New Life".
Right-click mouse. Choose "End Game". Choose "To Title Screen". Press button "Z" in keyboard or left-click mouse over text "Press Start / Press Z". Choose "Continue". Choose a Save from time before you made wrong decision...

Kane558

Jul 29, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 13, 2018
My New Life [v1.9 Fix 2 + Extras] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.58GB

Download Win (552MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can you plz make a Compressed Version of My New Life [v1.9 Fix 3 + Extras] because its fix 2 we need fix 3 plz

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes