lashante

Mar 25, 2018
where is house of angie and what missions are there
You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of
Angie, in the bed of the daughter of angie you will find the letter of Xorlax.

ShamefullCat

Aug 12, 2018
I like this game. I'm not far in but the art is fun and the story is good enough. The translations from French(?) are pretty awkward tho, is there work that will be done on that?

demonwing

Oct 29, 2018
I did do it, my point remains she has the 15 relationship, its been over 2 weeks and still no assignment. Does anyone know the switch to force the teacher assignment event?
had try to change the classes vib all to15? or you can upload your save here :unsure:

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
You must complete all the lessons of Jet and complete the mission in the house of
help pls ,

this is about sara chain

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
help pls ,

this is about sara chain
first you have to be enough advanced in jet story for her to give you that quest, then you go by nigth (I think from 19:00 on) to high neighbourhood, angies house is the second on the lefttopmost of the map, you might be reading the wrong walkthrough, check this one from OP page:

Last edited:

yaja999

Mar 12, 2018
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Feb 10, 2018: Added the content for the latest 1.4 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.4+XTRAS Complete:

v1.4+XTRAS Update Only:
[
links other than MEGA???? google drive will work completely fine for me!!!!

Reactions: bossdk

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
following Mary's quest up to that point:
Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store
- Talk to the shop girl. She give me Maria's Package.
Maria is waiting for you in front of door.
- Give her package
- will take you to class
(So far so good, the problem is the following)
- The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. (What time is it? Is it the next day? Forgive my bad English)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
when in weekend i speak to maria she always says to leave alone whereas walkthrough says otherwise
Check this , dont follow the walkthrought that comes with the game, use the one named at OP page

tell me if it worked for you, there is so many people stuck at the same point of the game

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018
is it the quest sarah date with her bf and u and shasha??this event when you at home while time after2200 will auto start
It was when I first went to comic store to meet sasha in Commercial Market. After that walkthrough instructs to to Hornet Pub in Old Quarters and meet the barman within 19:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs. I went there during that time but could not find the barman. Please help me on this

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes