stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Do any of these mafias have special scenes?
with each mafia you come to have a scene with a different agent in the initiation quest to that mafia, also some figths at pussyfights change and encounters at pussyfights also change, after pussyfigths tournament there is also a scene where you need a shemale to set a trap on a certain guy that also is different for each mafia.
Probably on next versions there is some different scene for a character with each update (this time he plans on adding Chloe events only for those that belong to Nesrot mafia) --> disclaimer: he will work on Jet and Markus mom, but he will add Chloe as extra
AAA.jpg
Is there anyone who can help me on this?
Have you checked OP walkthrough called: Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: ?
have you completed relationship with maria first and are you in Nadines quest dealing with the Beggar?

Last edited:
Reactions: j0tar0

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Shit. I waited Maria quests. thats a shame.
Maria already has a LOT of content, but she will have surely more content in next updates as she is one of the most important characters in the game (maybe when he reviews the Triads mafia adds some more content to progress the MC relationship with her!) its still a year for My New Life 2 to come so there is plenty of time to do so ;)
  • November: Version 2.0 Jet & Marckus's Mom & Chloe
  • December / January: Version 2.1 Chinese Gang & Russian Gang

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018
with each mafia you come to have a scene with a different agent in the initiation quest to that mafia, also some figths at pussyfights change and encounters at pussyfights also change, after pussyfigths tournament there is also a scene where you need a shemale to set a trap on a certain guy that also is different for each mafia.
Probably on next versions there is some different scene for a character with each update (this time he plans on adding Chloe events only for those that belong to Nesrot mafia) --> disclaimer: he will work on Jet and Markus mom, but he will add Chloe as extra
View attachment 178851

Have you checked OP walkthrough called: Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9: ?
have you completed relationship with maria first and are you in Nadines quest dealing with the Beggar?

I am at a stage where Maria caught me in streets, then gave me cleaning bathroom quest which I have completed. This is second quest where she game me washing cloths quest. But I cannot find how to trigger that quest. I went to wash room several times but found nothing

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I am at a stage where Maria caught me in streets, then gave me cleaning bathroom quest which I have completed. This is second quest where she game me washing cloths quest. But I cannot find how to trigger that quest. I went to wash room several times but found nothing
in the morning she asks you to do the laundry, you then go to school and after going to school go home and go to the laundry room (in the first floor), there should be a flickering arrow over the washing machine to interact with (there is no sex scene, you just do the chore, there is a sex scene with maria later in the game in the laundry room but is while you are doing Nadine's quest)

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2018
in the morning she asks you to do the laundry, you then go to school and after going to school go home and go to the laundry room, there should be a flickering arrow over the washing machine to interact with (there is no sex scene, you just do the chore, there is a sex scene with maria later in the game in the laundry room but is while you are doing Nadine's quest)
Thanks....

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
1st chose cover wife then save
Open your save file in a save editor Take note of the value of variable #33 Evento Cartas (Write it down) Edit variable #33 Evento Cartas = 5 load your game
chose other answer (then weekend vist wife on the beach first now can go finish other route )it takes me can do both routes hope guys can work too
Do you have to change variable #33 after choosing the second answer? Or does it record the choices in a different variable.? Because I compared saves from after choosing each answer and can't find a difference at all between the variables.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Once you have raised your relationship to 15 wait until Monday of the next week (if it is already Monday when you hit 15 you won't have to wait.) On Monday after recess, Ms. Turner will assign a book to read and a group project. You will be assigned to work with Carol. <<<<try it
I did do it, my point remains she has the 15 relationship, its been over 2 weeks and still no assignment. Does anyone know the switch to force the teacher assignment event?

Sheriff Rango

Jul 24, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 13, 2018
My New Life [v1.9 Fix 2 + Extras] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.58GB

Download Win (552MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love you.

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Hello all! Good job with the android port. I'm currently playing it and it's pretty decent. But unfortunately I got the BSOD (black screen of death) after the Kayla event. After she buys the dress and we are supposed to leave the store I get a black screen and although I'd send I can move in the map and I can even use phone to date it doesn't show anything on screen. Any solutions to this? Thank you.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes