j0tar0

May 19, 2018
Pleaseee check the walkthrough from OP page!
From the OP walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already did the quiz at school and I already go to mrs's turner house but still no sex

Last edited:

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I already did the quiz at school and I already go to mrs's turner house but still no sex
did the recess event trigger?
From Walkthrough:
Ms Turner at some point she made a quiz test (use google to find the correct answers) you must answer correct and she invite you to her home New Neighbourhood house 1 the one with the trees and flower pots in front at your left near bus stop, pretty simple, you can now visit her to max out your relationship with her. After a few visits at recess you receive a message from Rachel enjoy then Ms Turner talk to Rachel and she ask her for you tel number, go and visit Ms Turner at the same day after school. At night go to sleep look the scene, at some point you are hot, choose the SHOWER enjoy. At next visit she admits her fillings for you. Continue visitsuntil you max out her stats when you do that at when you talk to her at recess she ask you to go with her enjoy.

Reactions: j0tar0
Nov 15, 2018
Can't able to do laundry in Maria quest. Any help here? How to do it? I went to laundry room several times but could not trigger it

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
How do you edit the save file so you can do both routes for the Foreman's Wife at the same time? I tried doing what the walkthrough said but it didn't make sense.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I think this is connected with appearance of Rozalva in the game, if you can't see Rozalva at recess time then you must edit your save and change the switch #315 - Rosalva en cole to true, Check the square if it is empty, you can use online save editor or more easyer the RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 to change the switch. Important: if you use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 make a backup of your save, sometimes the program breaks the save.
i did as you said and even completed Rosa s quest and submission but nowhere has this teacher assigned a project yet. Is there a switch for the teacher event?

demonwing

Oct 29, 2018
i did as you said and even completed Rosa s quest and submission but nowhere has this teacher assigned a project yet. Is there a switch for the teacher event?
Once you have raised your relationship to 15 wait until Monday of the next week (if it is already Monday when you hit 15 you won't have to wait.) On Monday after recess, Ms. Turner will assign a book to read and a group project. You will be assigned to work with Carol. <<<<try it

demonwing

Oct 29, 2018
How do you edit the save file so you can do both routes for the Foreman's Wife at the same time? I tried doing what the walkthrough said but it didn't make sense.
1st chose cover wife then save
Open your save file in a save editor Take note of the value of variable #33 Evento Cartas (Write it down) Edit variable #33 Evento Cartas = 5 load your game
chose other answer (then weekend vist wife on the beach first now can go finish other route )it takes me can do both routes hope guys can work too

j0tar0

May 19, 2018
did the recess event trigger?
From Walkthrough:
Ms Turner at some point she made a quiz test (use google to find the correct answers) you must answer correct and she invite you to her home New Neighbourhood house 1 the one with the trees and flower pots in front at your left near bus stop, pretty simple, you can now visit her to max out your relationship with her. After a few visits at recess you receive a message from Rachel enjoy then Ms Turner talk to Rachel and she ask her for you tel number, go and visit Ms Turner at the same day after school. At night go to sleep look the scene, at some point you are hot, choose the SHOWER enjoy. At next visit she admits her fillings for you. Continue visitsuntil you max out her stats when you do that at when you talk to her at recess she ask you to go with her enjoy.
i've been going to ms.turner's house for 2 weeks but nothing happens,it just makes me study....

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
whenever i exit my house tinymon battle starts
Are you using the compressed version? If so you should switch to the normal one. The compressed version is from v1.9 Fixed 2 which has the bug that makes the tinymon tournament start when leaving the house. This bug was fixed on v1.9 Fixed 3.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
where is laura pharmacie
Laura doesn't work on the pharmacy anymore (she did in previous versions of the game). The pharmacy in question is the one in Old Quarter.
If you're looking for the Ketamine then:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: If you're following the walkthrough that comes with the game you should stop since it has incorrect/outdated info on certain parts. Follow the Main Quests Walkthrough v1.9 (it's where I got the instructions above) that's on the OP.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes