stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
and you have gone to school too and attended classes after maxing or not being able to advance anymore in mrs turner relationship, havent you? (is you relationship with rachel maxed? or at least advanced?)
dunno what could be the problem, try uploading your savegame to check if any switch hasnt been activated or so :confused:

Last edited:

j0tar0

May 19, 2018
and you have gone to school too and attended classes after maxing or not being able to advance anymore in mrs turner relationship, havent you? (is you relationship with rachel maxed? or at least advanced?)
dunno what could be the problem, try uploading your savegame to check if any switch hasnt been activated or so :confused:
how can I load my savegame?

Gandalf122872

Nov 2, 2018
I am playing and am at the Marge quest. I am following the walkthrough and it says "Return to your house and at night 20:00 hours (Do not go earlier, there is a bug and the game freeze) talk to Dad in the dining room. You will call Morgan and he will ask you to meet him. " no matter what time i try and talk it always freezes though. is there a fix for this?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I am playing and am at the Marge quest. I am following the walkthrough and it says "Return to your house and at night 20:00 hours (Do not go earlier, there is a bug and the game freeze) talk to Dad in the dining room. You will call Morgan and he will ask you to meet him. " no matter what time i try and talk it always freezes though. is there a fix for this?
Try talking to Dad from another direction. If that doesn't work try to advance the time (it worked for me).

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Hey!but you have already done it! in your savegame first night Amy event pops up when you go to bed, next day go to Mrs Turner in the morning and in the evening and go to your bed without doing anyhting more, a scene should pop up! :coldsweat: (I havent changed anything in your savegame!)
PD: go to shower!

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Which switches or variables are related about the mission when MC is hit by a car? I want to try something.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Waiting for next update to dive in; Chloe is going to get a fu*ckin' work-out! oooohh yeaaahhhhhh!:eazyHype::evilsmile::FeelsGoodMan::p.....where's the eggplant.... hmmm... hehehe w00t!

j0tar0

May 19, 2018
Hey!but you have already done it! in your savegame first night Amy event pops up when you go to bed, next day go to Mrs Turner in the morning and in the evening and go to your bed without doing anyhting more, a scene should pop up! :coldsweat: (I havent changed anything in your savegame!)
PD: go to shower!
ok ahahahah

Reactions: stray monkeys

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
Okat there is ONE pop song in this game that I actually kind like, maybe

it's the song that plays in nesrots private VIP back rooms. With the chick that has a really high voice and she's like

"Heart flaaaaask! I need your heart flaask!"

Or maybe its "hard pass" or "harp glass"

something like that, Over and over

to be clear I'm NOT talking about the song that plays in the main club with the chipmunk voice going "spend my life through a fidget spinner!" no. Please god no. For some reason gaming channels love using that song so I've had enough of it to last multiple lifetimes
The song is called Hot Hands :3
and yes it's awesome

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Do any of these mafias have special scenes?
At the moment, no, but in future updates, if you choose Nina's gang you will have for sure, basically if you choose Nina or Nesrot, you still can fuck her, but it's always the same position.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes