Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
is anyone else having problems starting carolines quest? the teacher wont assign the damn paper already
Did you raise Caroline's relationship to 15? (You increase it by doing her recess quest until she only says hi when talking to her).

Eyh. First day I do the full of money with cheat code as advised in the walthrough and when I go down the stairs I find myself in "tinymon cards battle with sasha"
I ended up winning by luck and deduction. After she sucks me in different positions. And relaunch me for a tournament by explaining gestures but black screen blocked. I tried to let one day but the next morning always "tournament" and I can not get off the floor without having the bug
It's used the cheat for money hoping to buy a car that makes the game crazy?

this surprise tournament going to the ground floor of my home does not seem in its place and is not noted in the walthrough so I wonder.
That tournament is a bug that should have been resolved on the v1.9 Fixed 3 version (doesn't matter if you use cheats or not).
Are you playing using the compressed version? Because that one has that bug.

Where can i find square?
What square are you talking about?

I can't trigger stepmom weekend beach scene. Any solution or stepmom walkthrough.
Are you following the Main Quests Walkthrough that's on the OP or the one that came with the game? The one that comes with the games has outdated/incorrect information so follow the Main Quests Walkthrough.

What you should do since starting her quest (Maria catching us with Rachel) is the following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
That tournament is a bug that should have been resolved on the v1.9 Fixed 3 version (doesn't matter if you use cheats or not).
yeah I took the compressed version. I just downloaded the normal version but not yet had the time to try.
Thanks for the answer

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I have a problem with Hornet Auto mission(marble quest), i'm trying to speak with the hooker near of Tyna's house in East Town at midnight and she only says "Get out lowlife" or something like that and i already tried before to pick the car to bring back for Marble in High Neighborhood.

Is there a way or a variable to solve this?

If don't, which are the variables for Marble's quest?

prince920

Oct 5, 2018
Did you raise Caroline's relationship to 15? (You increase it by doing her recess quest until she only says hi when talking to her).

Are you following the Main Quests Walkthrough that's on the OP or the one that came with the game? The one that comes with the games has outdated/incorrect information so follow the Main Quests Walkthrough.

What you should do since starting her quest (Maria catching us with Rachel) is the following:
Thank you. It's worked.

Reactions: asunax01

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018

I did, she just "acts weirdly" when I speak with her, I did her quests and its been at least 2 weeks, but no assignment. Is there a switch I can hit in saveeditor to make the teacher assign the project?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I did, she just "acts weirdly" when I speak with her, I did her quests and its been at least 2 weeks, but no assignment. Is there a switch I can hit in saveeditor to make the teacher assign the project?
I think this is connected with appearance of Rozalva in the game, if you can't see Rozalva at recess time then you must edit your save and change the switch #315 - Rosalva en cole to true, Check the square if it is empty, you can use online save editor or more easyer the RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 to change the switch. Important: if you use RpgMakerSaveEdit_0.65 make a backup of your save, sometimes the program breaks the save.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have a problem with Hornet Auto mission(marble quest), i'm trying to speak with the hooker near of Tyna's house in East Town at midnight and she only says "Get out lowlife" or something like that and i already tried before to pick the car to bring back for Marble in High Neighborhood.

Is there a way or a variable to solve this?

If don't, which are the variables for Marble's quest?
try this post
Where can i buy a car for Laura quest?
Go to Golden Town, exit East Town from the rightmost part of the map

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
stray monkeys, i already solved this problem alone and myself, it was with a switch that wasn't marked(i had problems with the car keys too which it wasn't on trees, but i solved) and i already finished her quests, but thanks anyway.

Reactions: stray monkeys
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes