Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
For trigger the Tyna's quest, we have to work for 20 days in Amaria's shop or 20 times ? ('cause you can work twice each Saturday & Sunday)

Michael be

Oct 2, 2018
do you have a savegame before and after Jet dissapeared to compare variables? I think I saw a variable regarding Jet treason/ Jet dying, send your savegamefile to check (you must compress it with winrar to upload it to the forum)
Using you can check:
-variable> 225 Jet muerta (Jet died) should be unchecked (not ticked with the v symbol).
-I also have unchecked variable 255 Jet salvada (Jet saved) though I saved her and can visit her.
- I have checked variables 392 and 393 Jet mission 2 and Jet mission 2 start
- and it is unchecked 394 and 396 "Jet traicionada" and "Jet traicionada 2" (treasoned Jet)

good evening stray,

thx for the help...but in save edit my savefile got only the variable 225 at ( 0 )...the others arent writen or set,,,,i realy dont know what happened...could you please send me a save where she is still alive , and i was loyal to her...and i made the Quest-lines of MARIA, Sarah, aunt Maggie, Jet, Laura,Shasha, Lizzy (charles), Mrs.Turner,Mrs.Taylor and Mrs.Jordan....so far...the rest is still open...aha...got one other question too...if i choise nesrot mafia...will Maria stil be with me or would she dissapear? and if yes...is the >Russian-Mafia the only option to hold her in the game ?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
good evening stray,

thx for the help...but in save edit my savefile got only the variable 225 at ( 0 )...the others arent writen or set,,,,i realy dont know what happened...could you please send me a save where she is still alive , and i was loyal to her...and i made the Quest-lines of MARIA, Sarah, aunt Maggie, Jet, Laura,Shasha, Lizzy (charles), Mrs.Turner,Mrs.Taylor and Mrs.Jordan....so far...the rest is still open...aha...got one other question too...if i choise nesrot mafia...will Maria stil be with me or would she dissapear? and if yes...is the >Russian-Mafia the only option to hold her in the game ?
-Hi! I'm afraid that I followed a different path than yours an then I dont have a savefile with the same events than you, as the game is open there are so many scenes that I could have played at that point that you havent, so there isnt a real solution for this, and it is quite messy, (maybe the best solutions could be:
1st. try sending your file to check just in case
2nd. replaying the latest part of the game you can recover where Jet still appears)

the closest I could get to your progression with savegames is:
completed Maria (mafia quests not initiated) Rachel, Sarah (without Tynimon tournament), Jet, MissTaylor, Mrs Turner and Mrs Jordan)
The problem is that at that point I have already started Amy's quest (setting a trap to his boyfriend (savegame number 1) and afterwards busting him(savegame 2) and gone on a date with her (savegame 3)) and Jacqueline has abducted you and you have been jailed by Nesrot (savegame 4) [--> if you havent seen those scenes you should load them in order and after watching the scene load the next one]
Then you should play the savegame 5 (where you start Nadine's quest (because I started it before finishing Mrs Jordan quest)) and after watching that scene play the savegame 6 and keep playing from then on (where Mrs Jordan interactions are complete)

This way Lizzy, Laura and aunt Maggie are not done, you could neglect them and after completing the rest of the game get the latest savegame version that includes Lizzy Laura and aunt Maggie done (at a certain point you will need to increase your relation with Lizzy so you willl have to replay half way that part)
Also I'd recommend you to download , go to the "Library" folder and check the savegames ordered by "date modified" to check what scenes you have played or not
If you are decided to use my savegames you can change the main character name to one of your liking following steps.
-When you follow Nesrot path Maria keeps visiting you by night.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
how do I get op or an admins attention? with help I figured out how to get all the pics and wondered if they would like the zip? If someone will tell me how, Im not sure how to get the videos...or if I have them and they are just in the giant pile of pngs

Michael be

Oct 2, 2018
-Hi! I'm afraid that I followed a different path than yours an then I dont have a savefile with the same events than you, as the game is open there are so many scenes that I could have played at that point that you havent, so there isnt a real solution for this, and it is quite messy, (maybe the best solutions could be:
1st. try sending your file to check just in case
2nd. replaying the latest part of the game you can recover where Jet still appears)

the closest I could get to your progression with savegames is:
completed Maria (mafia quests not initiated) Rachel, Sarah (without Tynimon tournament), Jet, MissTaylor, Mrs Turner and Mrs Jordan)
The problem is that at that point I have already started Amy's quest (setting a trap to his boyfriend (savegame number 1) and afterwards busting him(savegame 2) and gone on a date with her (savegame 3)) and Jacqueline has abducted you and you have been jailed by Nesrot (savegame 4) [--> if you havent seen those scenes you should load them in order and after watching the scene load the next one]
Then you should play the savegame 5 (where you start Nadine's quest (because I started it before finishing Mrs Jordan quest)) and after watching that scene play the savegame 6 and keep playing from then on (where Mrs Jordan interactions are complete)

This way Lizzy, Laura and aunt Maggie are not done, you could neglect them and after completing the rest of the game get the latest savegame version that includes Lizzy Laura and aunt Maggie done (at a certain point you will need to increase your relation with Lizzy so you willl have to replay half way that part)
Also I'd recommend you to download , go to the "Library" folder and check the savegames ordered by "date modified" to check what scenes you have played or not
If you are decided to use my savegames you can change the main character name to one of your liking following steps.
-When you follow Nesrot path Maria keeps visiting you by night.

Thank you very much Stray...a realy big help,,,,would hug you if you were here ^^

sleep well

Reactions: stray monkeys

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
CG v1.9 + Extras please?
I already posted the CG Torrent for v1.9 + extras, you can see (download) it HERE

Or if you prefer you can see them online , I uploaded them in 3 parts because the site does not let upload more than 2000 images in the same gallery.
- -

im trying to figure out how, I got a cg rip of all the images but I can't find the videos for some reason its just 1000 pngs
The "Videos" are images that are repeated over and over again, you can't find what doesn't exist.

EXAMPLE: Like this Bliss sex scene when you win the Pussy Fights tournament
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
Where did you see that?
It's only logically, BON always releases test version on saturday and fixed one with extras week after, since it wasn't on last Saturday, it should be released on 17th november, however I may be wrong, since I'm not patron on his page.
I wonder why no one still hasn't posted his last post on patreon here though, it has been posted on 3rd of november...

Danma

Aug 28, 2017
How to trigger Mrs. Turner event. Last time i try play this game on version 1.2 . In version 1.7 there is Mrs. Turner full quest and i dont know how to trigger the event, That version have many bug. And in version 1.9 is there any event for another teacher, Like Mrs.Lizzie and Mrs.Jordan. Thanks.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
My New Life [v.1.9 Fixed 3 + Extras + CG + Walkthrough] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [RPGM] [Android]

Torrent -

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Do you have new content? or just correct the errors?
Here is the changelog for the 1.9 fix 3

1.9 Fixed 3 + Extras
Some bugs fixed
Full quest for Sarah (Complete Xtra size dildo and go talk in afternoon room)
Full House events Sarah
Full Quest Shasha.
Ful House events Shasha
Dates with Shasha.
XTRAS:
Threesome sarah and sasha ( talk with Shasha or Sarah in school entrance AFTER COMPLETE SHASHA OR SARAH)
Sarah and Sasha school event.
Shasha Bug house fixed

Reactions: Aioria619

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Eyh. First day I do the full of money with cheat code as advised in the walthrough and when I go down the stairs I find myself in "tinymon cards battle with sasha"
I ended up winning by luck and deduction. After she sucks me in different positions. And relaunch me for a tournament by explaining gestures but black screen blocked. I tried to let one day but the next morning always "tournament" and I can not get off the floor without having the bug
It's used the cheat for money hoping to buy a car that makes the game crazy?

this surprise tournament going to the ground floor of my home does not seem in its place and is not noted in the walthrough so I wonder.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes