Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Hi,
Can someone tell me where is exactly the small tutorial in the house they talking about the walkthrough ? I don't find anything like that (Very beginning of the game)

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hi,
Can someone tell me where is exactly the small tutorial in the house they talking about the walkthrough ? I don't find anything like that (Very beginning of the game)
As soon as you enter the house you're transported to your room where the MC talks about the PC. That's the tutorial.

Please,how do i pass the bug of dad quest?
What bug are you talking about?

RaSoniK

Nov 8, 2018
Please, anyone knows how to get into Shasha,s house?. I took shara at first, then after the tournament I dated Shasha 3 times, she said to go to her house, but she dosen't allow me to enter. It's a bug???

Twice

May 7, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.
Updated Oct 13, 2018
My New Life [v1.9 Fix 2 + Extras] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.58GB

Download Win (552MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this the latest version? it said v1.9 fix2 but on thread v1.9 fix3
just asking :D
because i don't see any changelogs of fix2

Nayab Hussain

Jul 6, 2018
i am supposed to increase my relation with racheal an i want to give her chocolates for that but i dont see any option to give her gift or chocolates any help here?

@bdul MuQ4dir

Aug 3, 2018
Plisss shared save game my new life 1.9 complite all quest,,
I'm replay this game from begining 10 time...
Always stuck in maria quest, & shasa..
Ready date with shasa, first time after date with sasha i can enter apartement shasa & sex with her. But tomorrow i will see shaha in her home, i cant enter again to shasa home,
So can any sensei shared save game version 1.9 with all mission complite.
Plis help me

demonwing

Oct 29, 2018
Plisss shared save game my new life 1.9 complite all quest,,
I'm replay this game from begining 10 time...
Always stuck in maria quest, & shasa..
Ready date with shasa, first time after date with sasha i can enter apartement shasa & sex with her. But tomorrow i will see shaha in her home, i cant enter again to shasa home,
So can any sensei shared save game version 1.9 with all mission complite.
Plis help me
go and check below

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes