Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
i've completed taylor quest but i cant start laura quest...please help
Can you be more specific? Did you place the magazine on the bookshelf in the living room during the day (Morgan should have given you the magazine at the beginning of the game)? If so did you try to enter the living room at midnight?

tush002

Oct 21, 2018
I am stuck in otter lab quest after acquiring the lab I'd elevator doesn't work. Only single elevator working and it takes me back in 1st floor not to the office ? Is that a bug or what?

tush002

Oct 21, 2018
In Morgan question after talking to Morgan my mc return to his home and talk to his dad but it froze there no matter how many times I tried it ...

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I am stuck in otter lab quest after acquiring the lab I'd elevator doesn't work. Only single elevator working and it takes me back in 1st floor not to the office ? Is that a bug or what?
The elevator you have to take is the one that's in the same place where you got the ID. Are you using that one or the one you took in the lobby?

In Morgan question after talking to Morgan my mc return to his home and talk to his dad but it froze there no matter how many times I tried it ...
Try to talk to him at a different time. If I remember correctly Maria should be on the laptop at the correct time you must speak with dad.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
thank you very much! a little mistake, the picture in "hospital visits", it's Carol, not Chloe.
Thanks! I also realised that hadnt included the Sasha&Sarah school scene so I have uploaded the new file now with the name also corrected :biggrin:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
unless I am missing something several characters despite having variable are missing/incomplete quest lines. Not to mention a lot of the branch choices are basically dead ends without anything added. Here are the ones I noticed that are missing.

1) Ronald should you choose to let him slide and not help Ms. Taylor (branch path that Leads to a dead end)
2) Sarah should you not give her the third Tinymon card (a branch path that not only leads to a dead end but causes a lot of the content is forever blocked)
3) Ms. Gina and the gym teacher (both have variables but no quests)
4) Roslevta (has a branch path that isn't the dark but can't be accessed)
5) Marge (Has an incomplete quest line)
6) Sharon (has possibly two branch paths that are incomplete (unless the path for not ratting on her and being able to fuck her whenever you want is basically the end of this path)

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Can someone expalin me please how to get threesome with Sarah & Shasha. I competed card battles with both of them? then i speaked with shasha in school but when i come to school next day nothing happens.

HisDudeness

Nov 3, 2018
I had that too. You have to talk to him standing under him (south). otherwise the path your char is supposed to walk gets blocked

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
i cant find rosalva in the recess
where is she
Due to a bug, the event where Rosalva arrives doesn't trigger. The only solution, as far as I know, is to edit your save. You can also try to play on an earlier version that doesn't have the bug to trigger it but it's just faster to edit the save file.
Use the save editor found
Open your save file with it and go to Switches. Look for Switch #315 - Rosalva en cole and activate it.

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
When getting the card deck of charlse´s sister there´s this other women. Afterwards it says I have missed something I assume a sex scene/threesome. How do I get that? I just have this Jelly beans challenge.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
When getting the card deck of charlse´s sister there´s this other women. Afterwards it says I have missed something I assume a sex scene/threesome. How do I get that? I just have this Jelly beans challenge.
Did you have wine in your inventory?

Boonie

Sep 3, 2018
Talk to the kiosk lady in Old Quarter. If she doesn't sell you another try to place the dildo in the mail and check the bookcase again to see if your character places the magazine again.
i tried MC says " Maybe i can leave here some objects...." is that a bug or i've to start the game over ....

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Someone have saves with the raquel quest passed the point of the beggar? I can't go on with her quest(probably a bug) and sarah's quest, thx a lot

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes