Wolfgangame

Aug 21, 2018
I'm stuck at 1.8 rangeError: Invalid typed array length:16 at laura masturbation scene with the dildo. any way I can fix that? Can I alter the save to jump to the next stage of laura's quest?

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone tell me if it's possible to use the aphrodisiac on Maria and Sarah, if at what time does it take effect?
Because I have already seen that using Amy or Laura works when I go to sleep.

Someone help me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Can someone tell me if it's possible to use the aphrodisiac on Maria and Sarah, if at what time does it take effect?
Because I have already seen that using Amy or Laura works when I go to sleep.

Someone help me?
Maria, I don't think it's possible but Sarah is. For Sarah you have to complete her quest, you might have to unlock the threesome scene with Sasha to fully complete it. Once done it works the same as Amy and Laura, just place the aphrodisiac before night and then go to sleep. Her scene doesn't bring anything new though since she just repeats the scene that triggered when you gave her the third card (the one where you had the option to give her the card or keep it).

@bdul MuQ4dir

Aug 3, 2018
Amy guest pliss, im stuck with version 1.9, i have amy ket room, but next what?
Im ready joint to mafia, but next step i dont know..
Plis help me sensei

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
But the door locked,, i can't enter the office beside shasa...
Did you finish the school invasion at 19:00 or 20:00 hours? And did you visit the Comic Store to take the card? If you finish that there is no point to go to Comic Store again.
Amy guest pliss, im stuck with version 1.9, i have amy ket room, but next what?
Im ready joint to mafia, but next step i dont know..
Plis help me sensei
Read the Main Quest Walkthrough linked at first page.

Zotri

Aug 18, 2016
I'm stuck....when i talk to maria on the beach she say to leave her alone....any clue or solution?
Hi I had the same problem. Try to go to sleep in at night at 22. There a a few cutsence and the story go's an so you can visit her a the beach

kasla

Dec 9, 2017
A lot of people have the same problem. A lot of them, from what I understood reading their steps, is from following walkthrough different from the Main Quests Walkthrough that's on the OP. I've played the game several times and I never got a problem triggering that scene by following that walkthrough (I've even combined Maria's Quest with Sarah's and Rachel's and still was able to trigger every event).

For the Maria beach what I did since starting her quest (she catching us with Rachel) was what is on the Main Quests Walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If a particular scene doesn't trigger, from my experience it's usually related to the laptop diary. I recommend you just check the laptop every day and as long as your MC says that there's nothing new then the scenes should trigger.

Have you given your sister Sarah the second card (the one where you must find out if the Foreman's wife is cheating or not)?

Thank you.
My Problem with the Maria Beach Scene was that i didn't know about the workout scene(because i read the walkthrough which is in the folder)

kasla

Dec 9, 2017
I've got the copy of ms.taylor key and tried to enter her house after midnight (00.00) but i cant enter her house ....any solution? Oh and i've got the sleeping pills too
I think you have to go to her before midnight (after MC says in his room: "I think i should sleep" or something like that, just go to her house)

EDIT: ok now i doesn't work for me before midnight but i spend time on phone so that its midnight and then i could enter

Boonie

Sep 3, 2018
how i can find another milf megazine guys ? i followed the guide but i forgot about dildo and got stucked laura quest

Rockgunz

Nov 3, 2018
I didn't meet daisy after finishing beth's quest in old quarter in afternoon how do i meet her now to complete scenario

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
how i can find another milf megazine guys ? i followed the guide but i forgot about dildo and got stucked laura quest
Talk to the kiosk lady in Old Quarter. If she doesn't sell you another try to place the dildo in the mail and check the bookcase again to see if your character places the magazine again.

I didn't meet daisy after finishing beth's quest in old quarter in afternoon how do i meet her now to complete scenario
Have you finished doing the quest where you have to find out who stole her cheerleader uniform? You should meet her by going to Old Quarter through the school exit.

Rockgunz

Nov 3, 2018
Talk to the kiosk lady in Old Quarter. If she doesn't sell you another try to place the dildo in the mail and check the bookcase again to see if your character places the magazine again.

Have you finished doing the quest where you have to find out who stole her cheerleader uniform? You should meet her by going to Old Quarter through the school exit.
Once you have completed Beth's cock contest at recess, when you enter Old Quarter in
the afternoon, Daisy will appear with a car and invite you to a party at Kelly's house.This is not happening i can not find daisy as she not appears so i need help in this after i completed this event and you are talking about Daisy's quest that is far away now

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Once you have completed Beth's cock contest at recess, when you enter Old Quarter in
the afternoon, Daisy will appear with a car and invite you to a party at Kelly's house.This is not happening i can not find daisy as she not appears so i need help in this after i completed this event and you are talking about Daisy's quest that is far away now
To meet her at Old Quarter you need to complete 3 things:
  1. Daisy's relationship at 15 (Increase it by completing her Recess Quest until she only says hi to you).
  2. After completing the former, talk to Daisy outside the school and help her find who stole her cheerleader uniform.
  3. Complete Beth's Recess Quest (which is the contest).
Once those 3 things are done she should appear when entering Old Quarter.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes