stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
ok so I started over AGAIN. I am following teh walk through in order. I have been caught with rachel, Maria gave me a lecture. Next morning she send me to get her package, She gives me her keys I go make a copy then go get her package. I bring the package back to her and she says I should go to school. I go to school then school ends. I go home. the walkthrough now says (The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s room and take one copy of your keys.) problem is she is never in her room. I have tried just leaving the game to see what happens but she never is there. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated
Hi! Ive replayed that part and there is no night scene either, maybe it got deleted with the latest Maria quest reworks. You can progress with the game getting your room key copy and checking her computer (it will tell you you need a password you will find at the computer in the living room at evening time)

Gandalf122872

Nov 2, 2018
Your following the walkthrough that comes with the game? If so ignore it and instead follow the Main Quests Walkthrough that's on the OP. The walkthrough that comes with the game has incorrect/outdated parts.

What you're supposed to do in Maria's Quest after going to school is go to her room to get the keys to your room, is at the object that looks like a printer, and check the laptop. You'll need a password so wait until around 19h and check the living room to find that the laptop is now there. Examine it to know the password (you don't need to write it down since your character will memorize it). The next day, after waking up, re-examine the laptop in Maria's room then try to leave the house and she'll order you to do chores for her. Do the chore that she asked after school (it's random). After doing them for the next 4 days she'll take you to her sister.

The answer is in the following :
Thanks I will do that. I have done that before several times. I can never get her to ask me to join her at the beach though. she always says "Hello, Leave me alone please. Is there something special I have to do to trigger the beach scene. I have done the game several times but can never seem to progress her story line and I end up where Dad never comes home.

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Thanks I will do that. I have done that before several times. I can never get her to ask me to join her at the beach though. she always says "Hello, Leave me alone please. Is there something special I have to do to trigger the beach scene. I have done the game several times but can never seem to progress her story line and I end up where Dad never comes home.
Try sending your savefile before the beach, in the saves I have you help her sister (she gives you a footjob) you see maria working out in the living room at the evening, johanna asks you out,you see maria working out in the living room by night, you find maria with her friend speaking about an aphrodisiac and she uses it on you, you assault her in your room and later she gives you a handjob in her room, next scene with maria is the beach scene. Try reading Maria's computer every day in the morning not to lose any entries
Here is my savegame of the beach day, you can compare the variables if you cant find what is missing

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
download the v1.9 fix 3+extras that should solve the problem

have you spoken with Sarah at the entrance of school in the evening and given her another expensive jewel? I cant figure any other step that could be missed...
shes not there

kasla

Dec 9, 2017
Guys i have a problem
in maria quest the walkthrough says that i have to goy to the beach on the weekend and talk to maria
if i do so she says Hi Player, Leave me alone, please.
and if i want to get the swimsuit from the closet nothing happen(i believe she must say something different)

Trident

Dec 23, 2017
I've got the copy of ms.taylor key and tried to enter her house after midnight (00.00) but i cant enter her house ....any solution? Oh and i've got the sleeping pills too

Sep 3, 2017
Straight from the Beggar's mouth:

10/18 - Roadmap

This is the idea I have of the future, so I explain the plans I have for the future. Be aware, that you can see it altered by several factors but as an idea, well ... it's okay
  • November: Version 2.0 Jet & Marckus's Mon & Chloe
  • December / January: Version 2.1 Chinese Gang & Russian Gang
  • January: Image redesign, Discord release and changes in pledges
  • February / March: Version 2.2 Nesrot Gang
  • April / May: Version 2.3: Warren Gang
  • June / July Version 2.4: The Big Beat 7 Prealpha MNL2 Contest
  • August: Holidays
  • September: Release My New Life 2

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Straight from the Beggar's mouth:

10/18 - Roadmap

This is the idea I have of the future, so I explain the plans I have for the future. Be aware, that you can see it altered by several factors but as an idea, well ... it's okay
  • November: Version 2.0 Jet & Marckus's Mon & Chloe
  • December / January: Version 2.1 Chinese Gang & Russian Gang
  • January: Image redesign, Discord release and changes in pledges
  • February / March: Version 2.2 Nesrot Gang
  • April / May: Version 2.3: Warren Gang
  • June / July Version 2.4: The Big Beat 7 Prealpha MNL2 Contest
  • August: Holidays
  • September: Release My New Life 2
There is a newer post with the release date of 2.0, have you seen that one?

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
I'm sorry for my bad writing and english

after joanna, maria sister suck mc dick, i read the diary and watched maria in in the tv room and then the next day at night when maria supposed to have dinner with her friends, it didn't happen.
when i check her computer the fourth diary (diary after her sister suck mc dick) appear again
i tried read it again and watch maria training but the dinner never happen.
and now i got stuck in that loop
any help??

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
A lot of people have the same problem. A lot of them, from what I understood reading their steps, is from following walkthrough different from the Main Quests Walkthrough that's on the OP. I've played the game several times and I never got a problem triggering that scene by following that walkthrough (I've even combined Maria's Quest with Sarah's and Rachel's and still was able to trigger every event).

For the Maria beach what I did since starting her quest (she catching us with Rachel) was what is on the Main Quests Walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If a particular scene doesn't trigger, from my experience it's usually related to the laptop diary. I recommend you just check the laptop every day and as long as your MC says that there's nothing new then the scenes should trigger.

I've got the copy of ms.taylor key and tried to enter her house after midnight (00.00) but i cant enter her house ....any solution? Oh and i've got the sleeping pills too
Have you given your sister Sarah the second card (the one where you must find out if the Foreman's wife is cheating or not)?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
shes not there
replayed that part and you cant advance to the dating part without giving the jewel to Sarah and Sasha so that isn't the problem,
upload your savegame file to the forum to check variables, I think that maybe could be solved messing with RPGsaveedit.exe

Reactions: Zolkane

Gandalf122872

Nov 2, 2018
Guys i have a problem
in maria quest the walkthrough says that i have to goy to the beach on the weekend and talk to maria
if i do so she says Hi Player, Leave me alone, please.
and if i want to get the swimsuit from the closet nothing happen(i believe she must say something different)
Make sure you are using the wakthrough from the OP. I had the same issue turned out i was using an old walkthrough that was wrong.

Gandalf122872

Nov 2, 2018
Try sending your savefile before the beach, in the saves I have you help her sister (she gives you a footjob) you see maria working out in the living room at the evening, johanna asks you out,you see maria working out in the living room by night, you find maria with her friend speaking about an aphrodisiac and she uses it on you, you assault her in your room and later she gives you a handjob in her room, next scene with maria is the beach scene. Try reading Maria's computer every day in the morning not to lose any entries
Here is my savegame of the beach day, you can compare the variables if you cant find what is missing
You are a life saver. I have tried this 10 times and nothing turns out you were right it was an old walkthrough. Thanks for the help

Reactions: stray monkeys

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
SAVEGAME LIBRARY has been updated to version v1.9 3 fixed + extras! you can find it here:

hope it helps!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes