Xarathel

Oct 26, 2018
Jet doesn't have special training after talking with Morgan. I can't show the special card he gave. Is there a fix for this?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Why when i press console it said not implemented?how to play it?
If it says not implemented it means you can't play it since it hasn't been made. For now, the only thing that happens is to advance the time for one hour (the only exception are a few events that start when clicking on the console).

Jet doesn't have special training after talking with Morgan. I can't show the special card he gave. Is there a fix for this?
Did you already do the special training? Because the card doesn't do anything. Don't know if it did on previous versions but the special training is available right at the beginning of the game, the girl that gives you the sex minigame tutorial tells you to visit Jet when the tutorial ends so the card is useless on the current version.

Xarathel

Oct 26, 2018
Did you already do the special training? Because the card doesn't do anything. Don't know if it did on previous versions but the special training is available right at the beginning of the game, the girl that gives you the sex minigame tutorial tells you to visit Jet when the tutorial ends so the card is useless on the current version
I did the first 5 for both endurance and ability after the scene in the bathroom. Those were i think 60$ per lesson i think this time it says 100$ per lesson.

The walkthrough on OP says there are 20 levels and i thought this card granted access to them. So if that card doesn't mean anything how do i make progress with Jet's training?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I did the first 5 for both endurance and ability after the scene in the bathroom. Those were i think 60$ per lesson i think this time it says 100$ per lesson.

The walkthrough on OP says there are 20 levels and i thought this card granted access to them. So if that card doesn't mean anything how do i make progress with Jet's training?
There are only 10 lessons (5 for ability and 5 for endurance). Are you following the one named Walkthrough or the Main Quests Walkthrough? Because the Walkthrough is outdated (it's for version 1.4 of the game) while the Main Quests Walkthrough is for the current version of the game. Some parts of the game have been altered (example on 1.4 you had to visit Laura at the pharmacy at some point while on the current version that never happens, instead, you have to find the drunk pharmacist at night and get the keys he drops).

Also once done with the training the only thing left is to continue your sister Sarah's Quest until you give her the fourth card (the one where you have to infiltrate the school at night). After that visit Jet at night to start her quest.

Xarathel

Oct 26, 2018
There are only 10 lessons (5 for ability and 5 for endurance). Are you following the one named Walkthrough or the Main Quests Walkthrough? Because the Walkthrough is outdated (it's for version 1.4 of the game) while the Main Quests Walkthrough is for the current version of the game. Some parts of the game have been altered (example on 1.4 you had to visit Laura at the pharmacy at some point while on the current version that never happens, instead, you have to find the drunk pharmacist at night and get the keys he drops).

Also once done with the training the only thing left is to continue your sister Sarah's Quest until you give her the fourth card (the one where you have to infiltrate the school at night). After that visit Jet at night to start her quest.
I was using the 1.9 version of the walkthrough. And it says that Jet will train you or something along those lines. I guess that training is the one i did early in the game. I guess it got me thinking there were more, because it says 'use cheat to raise skills'. Anyway. I'll just keep playing then.

Thanks a lot, my friend. You've been a huge help.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I was using the 1.9 version of the walkthrough. And it says that Jet will train you or something along those lines. I guess that training is the one i did early in the game. I guess it got me thinking there were more, because it says 'use cheat to raise skills'. Anyway. I'll just keep playing then.

Thanks a lot, my friend. You've been a huge help.
That part is because of a bug that may reset the skills. If it happens the only solution (besides save editing) is to use cheats to raise the skills back to max (if you have trouble on the sex minigame it might be because of this).

Like I said before, don't know how it was before (since I only started playing the game recently so I'm only giving a theory until someone who played previous versions confirms). But I believe that you needed the card to start Jet's lessons but the developer changed it so it's available at the start of the game. This might bring a problem since receiving the card might reset the skills earned on the lessons to zero, the game thinks you just unlocked the lessons so it resets but since you completed the lessons you won't be able to access them again (without save editing since the variables for the lessons stay unchanged) so the only option will be to use cheats.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man, this thread is a nightmare.

Posts are

99% from "people crying 'help me, I'm stuck: there are bugs everywhere!!' " (in "googletranslated English", mostly)

1% from people trying to decipher them and help.

Does this messy pithole of bugs called My New Life really deserve to be a "popular game", I wonder.

Reactions: Aioria619

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just so we're clear, I'm playing this game since 1.1: I thought it was GREAT at first; now I think it's CRAP.

First quests were great and funny, sex scene were really enjoyable. Then the moron started messing with the old quests rewriting them, worsening them and adding TONS of nightmarish bugs. Newer quests weren't that good, most of them pointless and very "grindy" (most pointless character: Rosalva).

Reactions: Aioria619

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
I have the same problem
download the v1.9 fix 3+extras that should solve the problem

sitll stuck help pls. I finish all sasha quest and when i go to her home i can choose everything except sarah i didnt finish something.
I did the tournament with sarah and sex in every hour i think in the house...what did i miss.
And when i talk to sasha at school she still say she agree with sarah to share mc
have you spoken with Sarah at the entrance of school in the evening and given her another expensive jewel? I cant figure any other step that could be missed...

Renantun

Nov 9, 2017
Help please... I have a problem (I dont know if it is a bug).
At de end of the Shasha Quest, when I visit her at home, after the dialog, the character stays blocked at the outdoor inside the house. I cant move it...

Any help?
Sorry to insist...
I think this is a bug... at the end of the dialog the game crashes... the character stays at the door inside Shasha house.
No movement, no menus, nothing...

Any solution?

thanks

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry to insist...
I think this is a bug... at the end of the dialog the game crashes... the character stays at the door inside Shasha house.
No movement, no menus, nothing...

Any solution?

thanks
Downloading the latest version: v1.9 3fix+extras should solve that bug, if you dont want to download the whole game again then check:
You can use saveeditonline or better RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe. You an find it here-->

is it have to start from the beggining everty time update ?? how do i load save from the previous version??
I gues you already have been answered/found a solution, to use your former savegames copy all the content in your mynewlifeoldversion/www/save into the save folder (same path) of the new version (mynewlifenewversion/www/save)

Why went i press at console. .it said no implemented?someone help
maybe BON wanted to insert a minigame or a HUD, appears in every version and doesnt interfere with the gameplay

oh my god, you are such a fxxking Hawkeye, I guess she is shasha's mom?
That would be great! (specially if the interactions involve a trio!) :biggrin:

Dlezz

Oct 10, 2018
Hi guys... What happen to maria quest after the crime boses mission?.. is there any continuation to maria after that or it will happen in the next update?..

Gandalf122872

Nov 2, 2018
ok so I started over AGAIN. I am following teh walk through in order. I have been caught with rachel, Maria gave me a lecture. Next morning she send me to get her package, She gives me her keys I go make a copy then go get her package. I bring the package back to her and she says I should go to school. I go to school then school ends. I go home. the walkthrough now says (The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s room and take one copy of your keys.) problem is she is never in her room. I have tried just leaving the game to see what happens but she never is there. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
ok so I started over AGAIN. I am following teh walk through in order. I have been caught with rachel, Maria gave me a lecture. Next morning she send me to get her package, She gives me her keys I go make a copy then go get her package. I bring the package back to her and she says I should go to school. I go to school then school ends. I go home. the walkthrough now says (The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s room and take one copy of your keys.) problem is she is never in her room. I have tried just leaving the game to see what happens but she never is there. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated
Your following the walkthrough that comes with the game? If so ignore it and instead follow the Main Quests Walkthrough that's on the OP. The walkthrough that comes with the game has incorrect/outdated parts.

What you're supposed to do in Maria's Quest after going to school is go to her room to get the keys to your room, is at the object that looks like a printer, and check the laptop. You'll need a password so wait until around 19h and check the living room to find that the laptop is now there. Examine it to know the password (you don't need to write it down since your character will memorize it). The next day, after waking up, re-examine the laptop in Maria's room then try to leave the house and she'll order you to do chores for her. Do the chore that she asked after school (it's random). After doing them for the next 4 days she'll take you to her sister.

does anyone know, when will "My new life 2" release ???
The answer is in the following :

MyNewLife roadmap! New patreon post :happyblush

Reactions: stray monkeys
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes