Tysonking999

May 13, 2018
So at the end of Sarah Shasha questline, when you talk with sarah in front of the school gate, she refuses to talk with Shasha, the MC tells that 'Maybe an expensive gift will change her opinion.' What should I give her as a gift?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
So at the end of Sarah Shasha questline, when you talk with sarah in front of the school gate, she refuses to talk with Shasha, the MC tells that 'Maybe an expensive gift will change her opinion.' What should I give her as a gift?
The answer is literally within your sentence. In other words the expensive Gif is what you give to her.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
I have a bug, I'm progressing in Maria's quest but as in the previous version at the beach she asks me to leave her alone if someone has a solution it would be great

I followed every step of the walktrought. And apart from secondary quests on some characters I did almost everything I could in this version and if I don't progress with Maria I won't be able to finish this version of the game
This threw me off aswell try going into the living room at 00:00 from the right door going in through the left for some reason doesn't trigger the second workout scene.

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
So after the part in Maria's quest where you have sex with her for the first time, is there any way to fuck her again? Or a way to access a menu for choosing what to do with her, like other girls?

Jamiek

Jun 13, 2017
Stuck in maria Quest.

I already watched the sexy workout. What to do next?

Here is what the walkthrough says:

"The next day look at MAria's computer. At dawn you watch TV and Maria will be training with sexy clothes. The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend are at the table talking, talking with the friend. Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will appear, enjoy the scene."

I cannot trigger the friend part. Please help.

Mar 3, 2018
Where can I find Maria's panties to give to the beggar. An older post told me that the washing machine would be sparkling at 18:00 on a weekday, but that didn't work for me. Anything that I'm missing?

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Where can I find Maria's panties to give to the beggar. An older post told me that the washing machine would be sparkling at 18:00 on a weekday, but that didn't work for me. Anything that I'm missing?
There should be an arrow on the washing machine at that time. Did you perhaps collect the panties before? They're there since the start of the game so you might have checked the machine earlier and have them on your inventory.

mynewlife_mariapanties.png

Stuck in maria Quest.

I already watched the sexy workout. What to do next?

Here is what the walkthrough says:

"The next day look at MAria's computer. At dawn you watch TV and Maria will be training with sexy clothes. The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend are at the table talking, talking with the friend. Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will appear, enjoy the scene."

I cannot trigger the friend part. Please help.
Did you enter the dining room through the door on the right? Also, just a warning, the walkthrough that comes with the game has incomplete/outdated parts so I recommend you follow the Main Quests Walkthrough found on the OP (first post of this thread).

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
The library with the girls scene is underwhelming.

So I'm assuming there is no aphrodisiac scene with Sarah yet?

So far in v1.9
-I fucked Lizzy and Joanna
-Cleared Sarah and Sasha's quest (to the point I can date Sasha, go to her house, have sexual options, call Sarah, etc)
-Library scene with them.

anything else left in this update that I missed?

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
So question i gave rachel a dress for the jason quest. in the guide it says its a weekend event. So on saturday i went to his house but she's not there. did it glitch or did i miss a step?

Jul 14, 2017
hello everybody, i have a problem. At the start of the game(day 1) when i stay in the house (start of exploring), the game switch itself to a card game with a blue hair girl. After that, the screen going black and i can't do anything. Someone have the same problem? ( the version of the game is the last 1.9) thx a lot if someone answer me.
i have the exact problem.

Reactions: alexsmax
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes