Dec 29, 2017
Sarahs quest asking classmates about party apparently theres supposed to be a scene with rachel in the toilets... that scene (the one where Carol or Caroline sees MC's dick) is missing. Is there a way to activate it with RpgMakerSaveEdit or with

I cant see how its not appearing i find it strange

Jul 14, 2017
I have a bug of sasha quest where i am in the tournament, and is unavoidable. Can someone help me (the mod of didnt help)or have a similar problem please??

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
When MNL 2.0 will release .....what are new updates in that version can anyone explain ?

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
hello everybody, i have a problem. At the start of the game(day 1) when i stay in the house (start of exploring), the game switch itself to a card game with a blue hair girl. After that, the screen going black and i can't do anything. Someone have the same problem? ( the version of the game is the last 1.9) thx a lot if someone answer me.

Mameky

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
I loved this game right from the beginning. A lot of real game experience a whole new world. Interesting what future will bring.

Wolfgangame

Aug 21, 2018
I'm stuck at 1.8 rangeError: Invalid typed array length:16 at laura masturbation scene with the dildo. any way I can fix that?
help

Saiku026

Jun 13, 2017
I have a bug, I'm progressing in Maria's quest but as in the previous version at the beach she asks me to leave her alone if someone has a solution it would be great

I followed every step of the walktrought. And apart from secondary quests on some characters I did almost everything I could in this version and if I don't progress with Maria I won't be able to finish this version of the game

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I'm stuck at 1.8 rangeError: Invalid typed array length:16 at laura masturbation scene with the dildo. any way I can fix that?
help
I think this error is because the name of your game folder is too long, try to rename the game folder with less letters to see if it works.

Since1453

Aug 5, 2016
Someone help me, I followed the walktrhough, but amy did not steal the father's safe after 3 days, was there any bug? Do you know if you can change the switch or variable? If so, can you tell me which ones?
This bug happen to me how to fix my save? İ m waiting 3 days dad not coming basement or room.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Sarahs quest asking classmates about party apparently theres supposed to be a scene with rachel in the toilets... that scene (the one where Carol or Caroline sees MC's dick) is missing. Is there a way to activate it with RpgMakerSaveEdit or with

I cant see how its not appearing i find it strange
Did you finish Rachel's chain to the point where she will

A) let you fuck her during recess if you speak to her
B) can choose what you want to do with her when you go to her home?

If you answered no to both of these then you won't be able to see the scene. You need to finish her chain up to where these two things happen for you to be able to see it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes