Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
I’ve run in to an issue. I’ve come to the point of trying to do the Rosalva recess quest. I can’t find her anywhere. And, it would appear, that her variables for relationship and love do not even exist in my save file. Any ideas?

Laryen35

Oct 16, 2018
I’ve run in to an issue. I’ve come to the point of trying to do the Rosalva recess quest. I can’t find her anywhere. And, it would appear, that her variables for relationship and love do not even exist in my save file. Any ideas?
I may have found a possible resolution. I’ll try it out.

hunting56

Jun 18, 2017
Hello, i need some help i broke the daisy main quest, i somehow made so she didnt call me when i left school and now i cant continue. is it possible to change varibles and such do get it to work?

Edit 1: So i maybe fixed it, by changing the quest variable to 10, will write some more in a few it that did the trick.
Edit 2: So far no problems, i do think that did the trick (Why did i even ask the question in the first place <facepalm>)
anyways thanks

D4rkhunty

Jun 16, 2018
hey, im stuck with jet chain, after the scene of hospital i supposed to have a photo of her, but im not so i cant go futher with her or sara until i get it, any solutions?

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I need help with 2 problems.
one the game keeps randomly freezing and
2 marias beach scene wont activate and iv done everything prior

is there a up to date walkthrough?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
does anyone know where to find rosalva i cant find her anywhere
You can't find her because of a known bug the author "introduced" in... 0.17? 0.18? (I don't remember).

You don't miss anything: she's the worst character ever, and MC is an asshole to her.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
hey, im stuck with jet chain, after the scene of hospital i supposed to have a photo of her, but im not so i cant go futher with her or sara until i get it, any solutions?
Check your inventory. Remember that your inventory has 2 lists and that you can scroll down.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys,

you can't find Rosalva because of a bug.

Firebane's mod FIXED Rosalva's bug. So grab it, download it, install it. Period.

And remember: Firebane's mod does not work with the compressed version!

bobdole260

Jan 21, 2018
I can't start a relationship with the step mom when i get the package and it says i should spy on her it sends me to school where i'm trapped forever. All it lets me do is talk to my friend which sends me to recess and when recess is done it sends me back to class to repeat.

janisarian

Jun 29, 2017
My only gripe with this game is to be able to play it without encountering any errors or getting stuck is following the walkthrough pretty much to the letter. You have to do everything in a particular order. Also the walkthrough that comes with the game is sh*t. Download the "Main Quest" walkthrough in the OP.

Wolfgangame

Aug 21, 2018
I'm stuck at 1.8 rangeError: Invalid typed array length:16 at laura masturbation scene with the dildo. any way I can fix that?

Dec 29, 2017
I have an issue is there a way either using save editor or rpgmakersaveedit_0.65 to edit
"For Extra Game Version you can have Shasha too.
After Sarah’s quest is finished.
The next weekday go to school, speak with Shasha, she stands at the ground floor (make sure
you have Expensive Jewel with you, you can buy it at Commercial Neighborhood in Jewels
Store).
After class speak with Sarah, she is outside of school beside Tyna (make sure you have
Expensive gift with you, you can buy it at Commercial Neighborhood in Gifts Shop.

The next weekday go to school and speak again with Shasha inside of school. She will tell you
to call her to go out. After school, call Shasha for a date, (use you phone→ Ask for a date→
Neighbor→ Shasha) this is the first date (make sure you have Whiskey) you have to do 2 more
dates (while after first date you are in you garage, don’t go out use your phone so that you can
complete the dates at the same day since after the first date the time remains at 20:00 hours),
after third date Shasha invites you to her home.
When you finish with the dates the next weekday go to school, after school visit Shasha, her
house is in East Town No 2."

I do the 3 dates but never get invited to her house need away to fix this

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes