sasquach

Dec 28, 2017

Dec 27, 2017
is there a way to reset quests got jamed on jason quest and cant get the church tooo work ?
and thamks in advance
don
im supose too meet jason at the church he is not there

adamnzombie

Oct 28, 2018
I can't get Maria to spend time with me on the beach. I saw a walkthrough video where she wears clothes from the package I got for her but she never did that in my game. Is there a way to re-trigger that event? Im on day 70 and cant progress because her story line is important.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I can't get Maria to spend time with me on the beach. I saw a walkthrough video where she wears clothes from the package I got for her but she never did that in my game. Is there a way to re-trigger that event? Im on day 70 and cant progress because her story line is important.
to be honest i think that video you look at is just a fan made one ok not in the game can be wrong so not ure but most like just a fan made one ok

itsu01

Dec 10, 2017
says:
The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria´s
room and take one copy of your keys.
but nothing happen ...HELP!

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
well i did it, she asked me to call her but she isnt anywere on the lists...according to walktrough shes suppose to be in the neighbour tab but for me it says "Dont Know Anyone"
Try to call her at 14:00 or 15:00 hours.

adamnzombie

Oct 28, 2018
to be honest i think that video you look at is just a fan made one ok not in the game can be wrong so not ure but most like just a fan made one ok
It seemed to show even the little steps of the whole game but even if it is fan made, I still cant get her to progress. I have gotten her to come in my room at night but she never asks for me to stay with her on the beach like the walk through says.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Amy character in MNL2 shes very beautiful
View attachment 169386
Wow, definitely digging the look for sure. I am excited for this game, and hope that some of my favorite characters play a big role in it (my personal favorite being Beth, because I love her design, but hate how she really didn't get much attention compared to some of the others).

akash

Sep 24, 2017
game gose black scren after tynimon battle i started new game when i exit my room n go down floor tournament starts after wining sex secen and again scren gose black help me

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
hello mate .. if i,m not wrong you are the one that make a walkthourgh right ?? is there any how to fix with out the aplikacation that you speak in walkthourgh ? ty in advance
As i wrote in wlakthrough you can use also Seve Editor Online to change the value. I don't think there is another way.

american

Apr 24, 2017
It seemed to show even the little steps of the whole game but even if it is fan made, I still cant get her to progress. I have gotten her to come in my room at night but she never asks for me to stay with her on the beach like the walk through says.
only thing I can thing of you missed a step some where so you need to start the quest new to see if yyoe can find your mistake or see if someone got a save for you if you want to go this way ok and no I don't share my save ok

Lucifer000

Mar 20, 2018
And with Maria there will be a continuation tell me and in which versions of the game will it be so kind to thank you in advance ????

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Wow, definitely digging the look for sure. I am excited for this game, and hope that some of my favorite characters play a big role in it (my personal favorite being Beth, because I love her design, but hate how she really didn't get much attention compared to some of the others).
me to i hope he has some new plan for maria character because i liked maria character so much and Sarah's mother

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes