May 6, 2017
true enough ok but if you going to make a game likr this and it get as good as it is you need to think more about it or like you said drop it if he got to much other thing going on in his life to work out problem with game. Yes we play the game free from this site and I do but like you also said lot of other donate fund to him so. Tell me were is justicee for them in get a very bugged game
Let's just say after awhile majority of his patrons acknowledged his business. Why do you think he made a new tier aka bug testers? His releases are always bugged out he knows that he's not the best dev alive I don't think he even has a team still. Bon does his best to unbug the game but most of the time it won't be completely fixed hence the nickname given. If patrons didn't like his game some wouldn't have voted yes to become a tier higher to be his testers. Pirates get the bug test version and expects something good all the time it takes awhile for bon to try to fix.

Reactions: american
May 6, 2017
lol
yep its all about your email he keeps on going... not the money XD
Well he needs the money too through patreon he was a left to move out to a new apartment which he posted awhile back. But hey some folks do need another form of income to get by in life this is his smaller income side job. But he's yet to abandoned the game even tho he's working on his other game be thankful for his patrons keeping it alive.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Let's just say after awhile majority of his patrons acknowledged his business. Why do you think he made a new tier aka bug testers? His releases are always bugged out he knows that he's not the best dev alive I don't think he even has a team still. Bon does his best to unbug the game but most of the time it won't be completely fixed hence the nickname given. If patrons didn't like his game some wouldn't have voted yes to become a tier higher to be his testers. Pirates get the bug test version and expects something good all the time it takes awhile for bon to try to fix.
It is ok as long as he work on it i am ok with it and glad for infro thank bro No problem

May 6, 2017
Ye
It is ok as long as he work on it i am ok with it and glad for infro thank bro No problem
Ye np man unless folks here was his patrons back when he started they wouldn't know the bug track record and how antisocial he was Haha. Hope he finishes mnl before releasing his other game.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Ye

Ye np man unless folks here was his patrons back when he started they wouldn't know the bug track record and how antisocial he was Haha. Hope he finishes mnl before releasing his other game.
i do to but IDK he sometimes I not tr to be rude or insult but he lost track and will you know

May 6, 2017
i do to but IDK he sometimes I not tr to be rude or insult but he lost track and will you know
The game is pretty freakedn huge as is already. Find another rpgm dev who has as much content and story as bon does lmao. I think the game is close to finish by this yr. We voted to finish mnl before release of new game and for him to just do teasers of new game first while working on mnl. So hopefully the finale is at the end of this yr. And a fresh game comes out next yr. Can't wait to see his art skills the teaser looks good already.

american

Apr 24, 2017
The game is pretty freakedn huge as is already. Find another rpgm dev who has as much content and story as bon does lmao. I think the game is close to finish by this yr. We voted to finish mnl before release of new game and for him to just do teasers of new game first while working on mnl. So hopefully the finale is at the end of this yr. And a fresh game comes out next yr. Can't wait to see his art skills the teaser looks good already.
agree end this game and slow build into next one for preview image are great and hope he can get some help with code problems I think that the major bug issue the codes

May 6, 2017
agree end this game and slow build into next one for preview image are great and hope he can get some help with code problems I think that the major bug issue the codes
yep coding is definitely his weak point in being a dev. He's learned a lot but not enough to be a 1 man team sadly. But his patreon tier isn't expensive either it's still 5 usd and lower and testing tier is like 6? So he's not the most well paid off dev even tho he's on our most popular believe that or not Haha.

american

Apr 24, 2017
yep coding is definitely his weak point in being a dev. He's learned a lot but not enough to be a 1 man team sadly. But his patreon tier isn't expensive either it's still 5 usd and lower and testing tier is like 6? So he's not the most well paid off dev even tho he's on our most popular believe that or not Haha.
I had feeling it was something like that ok now i understand more and will be more understand thank you bro so i out of here have a good day

Reactions: Jinphantomface

ogloc

Nov 7, 2017
So question, i finished sarahs quest and was trying to fix her and Shasha. So i gave Shasha an expensive jewel, she told me to talk to sarah. When talking to sarah i get the prompt to buy and expensive gift. I went and bougt more expensive jewels but i get the same reaction, am i missing something or did it glitch? if so is there a fix?

reyortesdtnuc

Oct 8, 2018
What do I do after getting the clothes from the store for Mom? I have the problem that I appear at home and can´t open any doors or go upstairs. Even after tit fucking Rachel and going on an date with her I can´t go upstairs to go to bed. And if I waste time by playing on the Phone till 6 am the screen just goes black.
what do I do?

jim8512

Oct 26, 2018
So question, i finished sarahs quest and was trying to fix her and Shasha. So i gave Shasha an expensive jewel, she told me to talk to sarah. When talking to sarah i get the prompt to buy and expensive gift. I went and bougt more expensive jewels but i get the same reaction, am i missing something or did it glitch? if so is there a fix?
expensive GIFT to sarah dude

Mike@

Jan 25, 2018
Altough i have been finish Nadine quest ... Every time i go to her place she keep rejecting it., And in reces time she keep telling me to watching when she smoke , does any you guys have same problem ??

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
is there a way to reset quests got jamed on jason quest and cant get the church tooo work ?
and thamks in advance
don
im supose too meet jason at the church he is not there

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
When i read through a lot of the questions on here it seems a lot of times the user does not read text and skips through too fast and most times it is the text that gives you hints for your goal. So please do not start clicking through text all the time and read more as it will help.

Reactions: Inspired8
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes